Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Very local... He is a dance instructor and was in the jury of several german casting shows. Many people think he's ridiculous. :laugh:

My name is Moussa :wave:

No sorry, I mixed that up, that is the name of Hana's boyfriend :banghead: , my name is Mark :wave:

Hana's bf name is Moussa? lol i guess i wouldn't know it's male or female if somebody said such name sounds very german :laugh: he is from where?

your name is very cool, love it, nice to meet you Mark, i guess you know my name

Hana's bf name is Moussa? lol i guess i wouldn't know it's male or female if somebody said such name sounds very german :laugh: he is from where?

your name is very cool, love it, nice to meet you Mark, i guess you know my name

Thx, and yes, I know your name. :yes:

I don't know where Moussa is from, but from his name and looks I conceive that he might be partly algerian or tunesian. He speaks German without an accent, though, so maybe he has been born in Germany and one of his parents is German.

thank you Stawrogin! what's your name?

yay btw new results from proseben poll, Mandy finally isn't on top anymore, yay

but actually i've started to like her, now i have just watched episode 5 and she looked not bad, i even that find that her strange shyness kinda attractive

1. Barbara 17%

2. Fiona 16%

3. Hana 15%

4. Anni 14%

5. Mandy 12%

6. Milla 10%

7. Anja 10%

You are giving up our principles :o :cry:

That's how I'd put my list up as well, although it might be 1. Hana 2. Hana 3. Anni and 4. Fiona (but they are my top4 too :p )

I'm sure Milla will have to go next.

Very local... He is a dance instructor and was in the jury of several german casting shows. Many people think he's ridiculous. :laugh:

My name is Moussa :wave:

No sorry, I mixed that up, that is the name of Hana's boyfriend :banghead: , my name is Mark :wave:

D! is ridiculous indeed.

Und du heißt wie mein Favorit bei DSDS *gg*

I've got the impression a long time ago, that all people with this name are just brillant! :drool: :whistle:

In sharp contrast to those who are called Moussa... :nicole:

I'm about to start a Mandy thread in the models' forum :hell yea!: I am sure you are all looking forward to it! :yes: :rofl:

As everybody here is Hana fan now, be sure to watch her two latest interviews on myvideo.de. :wub:

:rofl: That's for sure :p

Yeah.... That might be right indeed. I don't know any person who's named like that. ^^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :|

Good idea :thumbsup:

He's a good singer and he's so cute, indeed :yes:

My fav is Max - he's so cool, I would really fell in love with him if I were 15 years younger :laugh:

But anyway I'm happy if only Martin won't win this time - he's nice, but he's just a copy of Alexander Klaws IMO :yuckky:

Okay, okay, I'm a bit off topic :shifty:

Have I told you I'm addicted to casting shows! :laugh:

But back to GNTM: I think Anja will have to go next.

Hey Egle, what about your insinder knowledge!!

My fav is Max - he's so cool, I would really fell in love with him if I were 15 years younger :laugh:

But anyway I'm happy if only Martin won't win this time - he's nice, but he's just a copy of Alexander Klaws IMO :yuckky:

Yes he is, i love his smirk :laugh: I would fall in love with him if he wasn't gay :D

I like Max a lot, too! He's so cute and I love his piercing ^^ And I love his voice :shifty:

Yeah, that's what I think too

I think Milla will.

Apparently Hana is at the moment in a nationwide campaign of Karstadt. :blink:

Good for her, but methinks that the odds of her becoming GNTM are nearing zero. The winner will get a campaign with C&A, and why would C&A accept a model, that is currently in the ads of a competitor? :no:

Apparently Hana is at the moment in a nationwide campaign of Karstadt. :blink:

Good for her, but methinks that the odds of her becoming GNTM are nearing zero. The winner will get a campaign with C&A, and why would C&A accept a model, that is currently in the ads of a competitor? :no:

do you have pics of that campaign Mark? i think Hana will go far and without winning GNTM i'm glad for her just great to see her in the show

btw your avatar, where is it from?

what do you mean Mel?

thank you Stawrogin! what's your name?

yay btw new results from proseben poll, Mandy finally isn't on top anymore, yay

but actually i've started to like her, now i have just watched episode 5 and she looked not bad, i even that find that her strange shyness kinda attractive

1. Barbara 17%

2. Fiona 16%

3. Hana 15%

4. Anni 14%

5. Mandy 12%

6. Milla 10%

7. Anja 10%

You are giving up our principles :o :cry:

no no no

i can't stand Mandy, i dunno why did i say it, i guess i felt her pity b/c she is so shy, but i still can't stand her look, gosh she looks like horse, i'm going to call her mare since now