Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Renee looks incredible in this Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_8aKQg4iiw...feature=related

Another Italian video with lots of long shots of Renee's face:

:wave: WELCOME Stamoholic! Thanks for your posts! I hope we´ll see more from you!

Yes, both videos are great. Just I don´t understand why she wears sunglasses in this one interview. I think this is unpolite, no matter what "in" they had been that time. :gocho: For the other video I think she looks a bit lost, very shy.

As you've all seen my collection, I really miss the old models as well and have grown very weary of Kate, Kate, Reese and Renee (not our Renee) on virtually every magazine cover.

You're the best missp :thumbsup:

Thanks! :blush: These days actresses have more glamour and charisma. Guess that´s why they put them on the cover of the big fashion magazines and not these young girls. People may be not that much interested longer who the girls on the covers are and if they see an actress they like it gives maybe the kick to buy it. Indeed there had been magazines I didn´t buy, because I didn´t like the model on the cover. I don´t like the politics fashion magazines follow by showing us teenagers and think we should try to compete while we´re in our 30s or 40s. I would take them for more serious if they would give us more real women on the covers. So crazy this might sound, but these days women might identify themselves more with family-mum Angelina Jolie than with a Doutzen Kroes. At least Angelina (or any other famous actress) has much more to show of interest. And from all the rainbow press she seems to be known for us so well now like our neighbour.

The 80s models had been so-o REAL. For a todays cover it´s all worked and edited with software to give a perfect illusion. You can´t longer believe what you see. Too much fake and perfectionism just bores. And if you can chose between a perfect beauty and a beauty who will you go for?

That´s why for me it´s Renée with her beautiful smile, but teeth I wouldn´t like to swap with.

covers + cover-looks greece COSMOPOLITAN

May 1984 by Francesco Scavullo (re-print U.S. COSMOPOLITAN April 1984)

post-21846-1232805143_thumb.jpg post-21846-1232805259_thumb.jpg

February 1986 by Francesco Scavullo (re-print U.S. COSMOPOLITAN March 1985)

post-21846-1232805398_thumb.jpg post-21846-1232805520_thumb.jpg

May 1986 by Francesco Scavullo (re-print U.S. COSMOPOLITAN September 1985)

post-21846-1232805671_thumb.jpg post-21846-1232805784_thumb.jpg

July 1986 by Francesco Scavullo (re-print U.S. COSMOPOLITAN March 1986)

post-21846-1232805938_thumb.jpg post-21846-1232806098_thumb.jpg

August 1988 by Francesco Scavullo (re-print U.S. COSMOPOLITAN April 1988)

post-21846-1232806236_thumb.jpg post-21846-1232806432_thumb.jpg

"When did they start to forbid the cover-girls to smile B I G ? It was fun to flip through a 80s fashion magazine, but now it´s just depressing. " from MissP.

That is exactly why I am still keeping my magazines from 80s and early 90s whereas I quickly get what I want and throw the rest of the magazine out if I ever buy a recent issue. :D :D