Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Do you think she´s Renée in the left?

post-21846-1239712367_thumb.jpg post-21846-1240144175_thumb.jpg

German VOGUE November 1987 "QUINTESSENZ FÜR IHRE SCHÖNHEIT" by Penn and german VOGUE December 1985 "Gold-Fieber" by Penn.

I don't think it's Renee on the left. different eyes mouth.

Hello!

I already replied about it. Anyway I want to confirm that for me she is NOT Renèe.

I want you all to see these 2 cuttings I've done of lips and eyes:

- Up are Renèe lips and eyes (she has a protuberance on her lips/ her eyes are oblique and thiner)

post-25834-1240752307_thumb.jpg

- Under are the unknown model lips and eyes (her lips are less wrinkled and her eyes are round and bigger) post-25834-1240752289_thumb.jpg

They are completely different :cry:

Hope this help.

Happy Sunday,

P.S. missparker7, I think the photograph is Irving Penn, yes. :hell yea!:

nita75

German VOGUE November 1987 "QUINTESSENZ FÜR IHRE SCHÖNHEIT" by Penn and german VOGUE December 1985 "Gold-Fieber" by Penn.

Hello!

I already replied about it. Anyway I want to confirm that for me she is NOT Renèe.

I want you all to see these 2 cuttings I've done of lips and eyes:

- Up are Renèe lips and eyes (she has a protuberance on her lips/ her eyes are oblique and thiner)

post-25834-1240752307_thumb.jpg

- Under are the unknown model lips and eyes (her lips are less wrinkled and her eyes are round and bigger) post-25834-1240752289_thumb.jpg

They are completely different :cry:

Hope this help.

Happy Sunday,

P.S. missparker7, I think the photograph is Irving Penn, yes. :hell yea!:

nita75

Hi! :wave: Thank you all who have replied in this and especially you nita75 for making such an investigation for. :hug: I´m certain now she´s not Renée and with a sad heart I´ll remove this layout from my collection...and it can´t make its way on my site. All who have replied in this, once again :kiss: THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!! :heart:

P.S.: Irving (what else?) Penn. :blush:

BUT: If ever someone finds out who the model in the left is, please post it here. I´m very curious about! THANKS!

Is the one in front of the left page Renée? I can see Suzanne Lanza in the outer left and Bonnie Berman in the right page.

post-21846-1239713287_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1239713412_thumb.jpg

U.S. VOGUE "A NEW BEAUTY CONFIDENCE", February 1984 by Arthur Elgort

She can be Renee, but you're the expert on her. Was her hair short in 1984?

And the girl behind the mask isn't Renee, I think. I have that picture and many many times I examined the picture to guess the model...But I was not successful until now. Big lol, because I suspected that she was Ashley Richardson for a long while :D :D :D

Hi dear snmkytkn!

No, her hair wasn´t that short in 1984. But who knows if this shot was taken in 1984 or maybe earlier? The hair is a bit too dark for Renée, but beside this she looks so much like Renée to me!

Where do you know this picture of the model behind the mask from? Do you have the full editorial from another magazine?? Oh, I want so much she´s Renée!! :blush:

Hi Miss P, :wave:

I have the American Vogue with the mask picture in it. It is only a single page, not an editorial and I really don't know who she is. I suspected for a long long time that she could be Ashley, but it is not Ashley either. The eyes behind the mask is blue and Ashley's eyes are green. <_<

Is the one in front of the left page Renée? I can see Suzanne Lanza in the outer left and Bonnie Berman in the right page.

post-21846-1239713287_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1239713412_thumb.jpg

U.S. VOGUE "A NEW BEAUTY CONFIDENCE", February 1984 by Arthur Elgort

She can be Renee, but you're the expert on her. Was her hair short in 1984?

And the girl behind the mask isn't Renee, I think. I have that picture and many many times I examined the picture to guess the model...But I was not successful until now. Big lol, because I suspected that she was Ashley Richardson for a long while :D :D :D

Hi dear snmkytkn!

No, her hair wasn´t that short in 1984. But who knows if this shot was taken in 1984 or maybe earlier? The hair is a bit too dark for Renée, but beside this she looks so much like Renée to me!

Where do you know this picture of the model behind the mask from? Do you have the full editorial from another magazine?? Oh, I want so much she´s Renée!! :blush:

Hi Miss P, :wave:

I have the American Vogue with the mask picture in it. It is only a single page, not an editorial and I really don't know who she is. I suspected for a long long time that she could be Ashley, but it is not Ashley either. The eyes behind the mask is blue and Ashley's eyes are green. <_<

THANK YOU!!! :heart: