Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

My scans

post-16241-1221604541_thumb.jpg

JAL718,

I love this pic. (not showing up now the one in the Red & White) I actually have a poster I bought from a store called Deck the Walls in the 80's. They had that picture and Face of the 80's writen on the side of it. I use to have it hung up with my Ashley Richardson and Cindy Crawford posters.

MsPaker some beautiful pics that I've never seen before. All of you guys have posted some great pics.

Here are two pics you may have seen before but they are from the actuall makeup displays that I have in my collection.

WOW! I have not seen this right one for Aziza ever before. Amazing! Ever thought of selling this?? :drool: I know a similar one I have a little scan from www.reneesimonsen.com plus another one I got the info this is for REVLON, but looks so similar to these Aziza ones. Any idea for the source or has someone bigger scans of these to add? I miss both of them. :(

post-21846-1222503818.jpg post-21846-1222503832.jpg

I am just speechless at the beauty of your scnas and Renee's loveliness. Thanks for posting.

Thanks. I´m actually trying how to find out to do better scans. I´m not so happy with some. I did them during doing the scans for my website update and seems I mixed some sizes. Sorry. :wub: I hope the next ones I´ll do new will turn out better! I got a good advice from redhead. Or has someone any more advices for scanning? I´m working with the EPSON PERFECTION 1670...

Here are two pics you may have seen before but they are from the actuall makeup displays that I have in my collection.

WOW! I have not seen this right one for Aziza ever before. Amazing! Ever thought of selling this?? :drool: I know a similar one I have a little scan from www.reneesimonsen.com plus another one I got the info this is for REVLON, but looks so similar to these Aziza ones. Any idea for the source or has someone bigger scans of these to add? I miss both of them. :(

post-21846-1222503818.jpg post-21846-1222503832.jpg

:clap: :clap: Glad you liked them... Glad I also something that was new to you.... :D As far as selling hmmm have thought about it in the past but have had them since 1985...however, if I do I will let you know.

I use to have the Gold & Black one and I still might. I thought it was Aziza as well but I haven't seen the actual thing in a long time.