Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

?

Someone who have this cover bigger and the article inside?

Norwegian magazine, January 1987

Credit: the pics if from reneesimonsen.de

post-5603-1224455177.jpg

Unfortunately not the best quality, <_< but better than nothing! :laugh::wave:

Norwegian DET NYE 13. January 1987 #3 cover + article by Robert Maass (but think the picture of Renée with J.T. is not by Robert Maass)

post-21846-1224690259_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1224690390_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1224690537_thumb.jpg

Hey miss, can you do a translation of the most interesting parts, please?? :drool:

?

Someone who have this cover bigger and the article inside?

Norwegian magazine, January 1987

Credit: the pics if from reneesimonsen.de

post-5603-1224455177.jpg

Unfortunately not the best quality, <_< but better than nothing! :laugh::wave:

Norwegian DET NYE 13. January 1987 #3 cover + article by Robert Maass (but think the picture of Renée with J.T. is not by Robert Maass)

post-21846-1224690259_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1224690390_thumb.jpgpost-21846-1224690537_thumb.jpg

Hey miss, can you do a translation of the most interesting parts, please?? :drool:

:wub: :wub: :wub: wow - thanks missparker

this are f a n t a s t i c - a million thanks for posting them, haven`t seen this in years. . . . . :kiss: :kiss:

:blush: :blush: wow :o do you know what youre asking me to do? :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok. . . I will try the best I can - but my english is not good....

give me some time - and I can try :wave: :wave:

Hi, this would be so-o great! :clap: But you don´t need to translate the complete article. Just the most important things. Norwegian and danish are similar languages? At least it seems to me like this when I see articles. I never can´t tell is it danish or norwegian. :dontgetit:

I can't believe I hadn't heard of her :| . She's one of the absolute most beautiful models I've ever seen :| .

I also can´t believe! ;) Absolutely agree, but to me SHE`S THE ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL model I´ve ever seen!

Hello Miss Parker

i agree with you she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen

RENEE SIMONSEN is quite the best.

Roby

:blush: :blush: :blush:

?

this Norwegian cover bigger??

post-5603-1224455302.jpg

If you need it bigger than the one from Dayrell, let me know. I´ve got Dayrells original :wub: and can do a bigger scan.

:wub: :wub: . . . . . . . and I LOVE to see this KK cover bigger. . . . . if you want to do so Missparker :wub:

:yes:

norwegian kk 18. September 1990 #38 cover by Marc Hispard (cover was first released at the french ELLE magazine of 8. February 1988)

post-21846-1225358578_thumb.jpg

?

this Norwegian cover bigger??

post-5603-1224455302.jpg

If you need it bigger than the one from Dayrell, let me know. I´ve got Dayrells original :wub: and can do a bigger scan.

:wub: :wub: . . . . . . . and I LOVE to see this KK cover bigger. . . . . if you want to do so Missparker :wub:

:yes:

norwegian kk 18. September 1990 #38 cover by Marc Hispard (cover was first released at the french ELLE magazine of 8. February 1988)

post-21846-1225358578_thumb.jpg

Beautiful,thanks missp! :)