Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

italian ELLE February 1988, cover, contents with cover-look and inside. I think these all are also by Hiromasa: cover, cover-look and "COME PARTECIPARE" - there is no photographer mentioned for these, but they look his "style". What do you think? "RESTARE GIOVANI - TRE SONO..." is from Hiromasa, photographer of "GUIDA ELLE dietetica" is Pierre Berdoy.

post-21846-1220089024_thumb.jpg post-21846-1220089141_thumb.jpg post-21846-1220089318_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1220089639_thumb.jpg post-21846-1220089800_thumb.jpg post-21846-1220089956_thumb.jpg

cover danish FEMINA June, 15 2006 no. 24 by Michael Wendt - taken for the staff campaign Spring/Summer 2006 - she looked so pretty with short hair!!

post-21846-1219490686_thumb.jpg

I agree.She looked great with shorter hair.I loved her look when she cut it short upon returning to Denmark to attend university.I thought it really highlighted her gorgeous features.

Oh my!I think all of those years sunbasking finally caught up with her.I remember one pic where I first remember seeing her with short hair.She had a white sleeveless top and she was reclining pulling on a pair of jeans.Maybe it was just the way her hair was styled but I thought it looked so pretty on her.I believe the pic was taken around 1990 or 1991.Not sure...I agree though,women tend to look much more attractive with shorter hair as they mature into their 40's and beyond.

Oh my!I think all of those years sunbasking finally caught up with her.I remember one pic where I first remember seeing her with short hair.She had a white sleeveless top and she was reclining pulling on a pair of jeans.Maybe it was just the way her hair was styled but I thought it looked so pretty on her.I believe the pic was taken around 1990 or 1991.Not sure...
Vichy_bodyfirm.jpg

New York Post, August 15, 1984 - "THOUSANDS JOIN RACE TO BE FACE OF THE 80´s" (The Face of the 80´s contest by bloomingdale´s and THE NEW YORK POST)

Is it still possible to find a copy of this newspaper?

Wow,what a rare article.My first thought would be contact the NY Post.Perhaps they might have some info for you.Where do you get some of your rare items?You always amaze me with your posts! :)

New York Post, August 15, 1984 - "THOUSANDS JOIN RACE TO BE FACE OF THE 80´s" (The Face of the 80´s contest by bloomingdale´s and THE NEW YORK POST)

Wow,what a rare article.My first thought would be contact the NY Post.Perhaps they might have some info for you.Where do you get some of your rare items?You always amaze me with your posts! :)

I got scans from time to time from here and there. People asking help from me and offer help in return and once they got what they need from me they dissapear. :o

That would great,missp! :ddr: I will post them in a bit.I will try to find some that are my extra favorites...if that's possible...there are so many!That must be a lot of preparation and dedication to keep your site so nice.

Just post the thumbnails from my site and time after time I´ll do them in bigger size. Hopefully you don´t find too many! ;) Got to go now. The new season of C.S.I. New York starts tonight...Thanks for the nice chat!