Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Plus, we can't complain that Alexandria is "too thin" and say that of Barbara, it's a nonsense to me ... But no worry, Photoshop will fix all that :D :p

+1

I am confused by you, Pretty.

Though I admit that she needs to lose weight. 

There's a fine balance between losing too much, and gaining too much. Both woman were fine (even perfect) before; without the added weight, or loss of weight.

Barbara in her VS days, slim, curvy and toned, and Alex just last year, slim, yet curvy, but toned. Because I prefer their bodies before I think Alex could stand to gain 5-10 pounds, and Babs could stand to loss 5-7 pounds and tone up :idk:  Not sure what there is to understand, or why it can't be understood without me having to explain everything, but sure.

---

I am having a light lunch.

^^I don't understand your retorical question that how is she still a model? In my understanding it means that you find her fat. I don't think Alex was (much) slimmer in her curvier days. So that's why I'm confused by you. 

Did you read I said she looks sloppy? With her current weight and being untoned + looking down right unmodely most of the time, I don't understand how she's still a model. Her hair, her style of dress, the way she carries herself, her body, hell even her modeling skills are starting to take a turn for the worse lately. Generally when this happens (point in case Michea or Stammy), the model usually take some time off to work on getting their shit together and come back with a vengeance, not Babs and I'm sad about that considering she used to be one of my favorite new models.

So how is Barbara still a model? Yes her face is pretty, but a pretty face can not make up for all the other stuff that's bordering on non-model worthy atm.

... Always astonished by the love women have for shoes  :ninja:  :whistle:

Because Paula Deen said it best.  "A woman can be any size and still get a great pair of shoes."  Though now that I'm diabetic, I have to be careful of my shoe choice.