Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

I'm absolutely floored :yuckky: :mad: :persuazn: :war: :shock: :anger: :x

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=438_1416634445#comment_page=2

Warning Child Abuse

The nanny is now reportedly confined to a wheelchair and feeding through tubes due to severe beating she received from the baby’s father.
She was reportedly arrested and remanded in Luzira Prison in Kampala waiting for her case to be reviewed. The babysitter faces life in prison...

Let the cunt rot!!! :yuckky:

That was horrendous. The father has a right to beat that disgusting cunt up. I don't care what. Whether he was a man she a woman none of that. She could have killed that poor little girl. Makes me so angry to see children treated this way.

Totally confused as to what I should get for my Secret Santa. I knew signing up for it would be risky considering you get a random twitter profile assigned to you and you just send the gift via the post, who then will send it to their address but this person rarely tweets :( All I'm getting at is that this chick likes sports and food. Now I'm worried about who has me as their person :pinch: