Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Yvette, conclusion: She's infatuated with her like a scorned lover, and she's trolling her thread, knowing that the model will read it. Why don't you just ban her then or give her a directive as to where the boundary lines of her jurisdiction should be?

She's like the one or two characters that perch themselves in the Candice S. or Tori Praver thread. They make the threads intolerable!

^

Yeah, perhaps. The vague threats (eg. I am vital to your publicity because I update your BZ thread/maintain a fansite, how dare you scorn my tribute and my attempts at contacting you! ) give me the impression that the model has, in the past, visited as a guest.

Feel better Yvette? The situation is not indecipherable. :)

Thread Edited: The issue of He/She who shall not be named and their uber fandom has be resolved (for now), so I've removed my post about the issue to keep the the onlookers from blinking and starting more drama in her thread then is absolutely necessary.

I bit confused at my new guild.... they say they've been around since WotLK but can't even do the first boss's of MSV without 10 attempts....

But I'm not allowed to raid on the one night I can even though my DPS is higher then almost everyone.. :ermm: Go figure