Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

35 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

How many Km bud? :p

"Just" 89 (because the record is 111 km, 2 weeks ago :whistle: ). But this was worse. I participated on a competition and the finish line was at Farellones, a ski center at 2300ish m of altitude :chicken: 33 km of serious uphill road from the start line:chicken: 

There was another finish line at Valle Nevado, another ski center but 12 km ahead and at like 3000 m of altitude. I wasn't that brave (or crazy) for that one :rofl: Maybe next year.

I woke up at 4:50 AM for this :chicken: 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

...tired of Islam! :/

+1 I don't give a crap about radical Islamic murders; they are so frequent and banal that they have been like reports of accidental deaths and regular murders to me.  Facts of life, like the news reporting about an accidental weapons discharge or a woman getting hit by a car.

^ Well of course, that is a known here for me but I'm still tired of Islam nevertheless! People should not be stricken by fear or the "what if" when congregating for holiday events out in public. That there strikes a certain cord for me that doesn't bode well for the religion as a whole.

But yes, I can see the stats on being murdered in a less "flashy way" by your neighbor, a runaway car, lighting strike, and even a bear before ISIS will ever lay a hand on me, not my point here though.