Bellazon

Mariya Markina
Thumbnail

persuazn

i met heeeeeeeer ! and she is absolutely NOT a bitch at all not even in a million years !

people is saying this cause she was supost to do Maria Bonita Extra show and she was all dressed in the backstage and a guy asked for her Passport and it was in the hotel so she couldnt do the show and the model who weared her outfit had a little accident with her shoes and people saw Mariya laughing then people started to say she was mean but i didnt care i wanted to talk to her and she passed by my side and i called her and asked to take a picture and she said 'sure':

then i said 'im glad you are in Rio, i like your work' and she said 'oh thank you, what's your name?' and i said Julia, then she said 'well nice to meet you Julia'

PINKVANILLA read this, im sure u'll like it:

then after TNG show my friend wanted to take a picture with her and i took it and said 'you was amazing at TNG' (if you watch a video from this show you'll understand why :wub: so unique) and her booker Leo Dias was talking to a friend and she was alone then we started to talking and i said 'did you know you have a huge fan ? her name is Alexis' and she was surprise and said 'really ? i didnt know that' then i take a picture for u Alexis :flower:

then she asked me if im really from Rio, my age, and i asked about the thing it happend at Maria Bonita Extra, if she whent at the beach and she said 'not yet i just came to a cold place' and she told me that her boyfriend was trying to convince her to skimboard but it didnt happend', i asked since when she work as a model and she said a year and half and i told her '1 year and a half ?! with so many works ?! you are good !' and she laughed, so cute :laugh: we talked for like 15 minutes and she is very nice ! so her booker was going and she said 'Julia it was very nice to meet you' and kissed me and i told her to come more to Rio and she said 'i will !' :heart:

we took another pic but i cut me off cause i look awful :ninja:

you can quote this post whatever u want to make sure everyone know she is the sweetest and the taller :yes: :heart:

and now she is my new love :flower:

mariya1.jpg mariya2.jpg mariya3.jpg

PINKVANILLA read this, im sure u'll like it:

then after TNG show my friend wanted to take a picture with her and i took it and said 'you was amazing at TNG' (if you watch a video from this show you'll understand why :wub: so unique) and her booker Leo Dias was talking to a friend and she was alone then we started to talking and i said 'did you know you have a huge fan ? her name is Alexis' and she was surprise and said 'really ? i didnt know that' then i take a picture for u Alexis :flower:

post-1609-1200161462_thumb.jpg

i knew you would be happy :hug:

Bruninha from TFS is my friend and she said Mariya is going to make a email for fans so when i get the email i'll let u know and u can send her one sauing 'a girl from Brazil, Julia, told you about a huge fan and blah blah blah .. its me :)' im sure she will be happy