Bellazon

what makes you angry ?

frenchkiki

8 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Crazy assholes butcher my nieces bunnies!

They stole one of the bunny a week ago in the garden and then throw her body like trash above the garden face and my 10 years old niece found the dead body :sad:

Yesterday they came back and stole the second bunny.

Are you sure it wasn't some cat in your neighborhood that did this?

6 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Are you sure it wasn't some cat in your neighborhood that did this?

Cats are not taking bunnies to eat them and bring  back their dead bodies 1 week later.

Plus we found not bites on the body, it was cut with a knife with only the skin left, the head cut and the eyes pulled out.

She was tortured.

• 1 month later...

Dealing with malicious people who are unpleasant.  It definitely lowers my mood and wastes my time as I have to be concerned about the issues they put across.  Even though I know better, human nature is strong here and not easy to suppress.  A walk helps, but not enough as I would have hoped.  I probably should try meditating but I always forget.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People who invent bogus "problems" due to being oversensitive and paranoid.  And then proceed & try to violate my boundaries and influence my behavior with their rhetorical fiction/invented stories, while at the same time completely ignoring my interests.

The particular type of weak, angry behavior where a man walks around and desperately looks for excuses to make bullshit  outbursts.  After he has his fill and his character weakness is satiated, he walks away after releasing his pent-up emotion.

The irony is that this is quite annoying even at the best of times, and anger spreads like a disease.

Getting presented a misappraisal/lies of someone else's importance/threat as if it was a fact over a long period of time.  This is done to  excuse their own paranoia, stupidity, and human weakness and is quite damaging in the long run.

Boomers, like my dad, who have sat on their laurels for decades and become complacent & imperial.  My mother has never stopped selling me inaccurate descriptions of how competent he is and so forth but the reality is that, like a lot of boomers in comfortable middle management, he spends/spent much of the time "at work", sitting around watching streaming TV via his work computer.   His job is also not difficult and his value added is mainly due to his special domain knowledge, which could easily be passed to someone else with some training.

It is the lower paid and younger people that work really hard.  Like a lot of boomers, with their credentials today they couldn't even land a similar entry level position and in a way they are very lucky to be born at a time where they could get a good job comparatively easy.

I can better understand the ancient myth tropes of the young guy trying to take down the stodgy old man who has controlled the lives of others for too long.

• 3 weeks later...

I dislike when people start to saybyou are homophobia and similars just because you say youbare hetetosexual, and a lot of bisexual snd lesbian women tried to seduce you and do ridiculous things trying to impress you and some demential girls believe you want them.

People who don t recognize their own mistakes and believe be the most, the always perfect, and the best, when maybe they aren't or do bad things to snother ones believing be better.

Or mental ills who don t understand they need treatments, not tolerate another ones and believe they are true when they aren t.

Blondes who put asses in face to another girls only because they did a liposuction and believe be perfect than trainning people.