Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

I read she is cast as Jeanie for the upcoming movie I dream of Jeanie, And will not be in the F4 sequels anymore.. I hear its a rumour but in todays paper I read she was cast as Jeanie and will not be returning. So far most of the sources Ive seen arent true to a t. Imdb states the part was given to Kate Hudson :S

Well imdb is the most reliable source about movies there is i believe so i'm pretty sure Kate Hudson got it. Btw hadn't seen this posted before: Jessica will be playing in A Dream of Color in Black and White, as a Zombified Expiriment LOL, would be funy seeing jessica as a zombie

EXCLUSIVE: Jessica Alba Not Leaving F4 Franchise source

Despite recent gossip on the net (Page Six, we're looking at you) that Jessica Alba has abandoned the role of Sue Storm in the Fantastic Four sequel to star in a silver screen version of the tv show I Dream of Jeannie, this is not true. Alba's reps confirmed for F4Movies that the actress is indeed committed to appearing in a sequel if one is made. Alba, alongside actors Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis and Chris Evans, reportedly signed a contract to appear in at least two sequels to the smash superhero film.

"Be More You" Launch Party with Eva Longoria and Eva Mendes (sorry for the reposts everyone, and please don't think your efforts aren't appreciated! I just figured it'd be nicer to have them together):

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, these are can't-download attacements. Huge thanks and gratitude to whoever downloads, zips an rapidshares me the pictures. I assume it's HQs, since they are reposted?