Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Honor Marie Is A Headband Cutie

Jessica Alba was spotted with her 8-month-old daughter Honor in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Jessica recently described being separated from Honor for the first time since her birth in June: “This is the first time I’ve been away from her. It’s been six days. It sucks; it’s the worst thing ever. But we Skype, so I can see her on video. The worst is when you can see her little chubby hands grab the screen, and I’m not there. [she pauses, her eyes welling up, then laughs as she wipes the tears away.] That’s a new thing—I never cried before. Just being a mother is making me a big, weepy mess.”

February 10, 2009

69504367km6.th.jpg76698665xs8.th.jpg24891691nx7.th.jpg59716292hk6.th.jpg

Honor Warren: Sealed With a Kiss!

Honor Marie Warren is one loved little girl! Jessica Alba lays another smooch on her 8-month-old daughter as the pair made their way to a friend’s birthday party on Saturday in Los Angeles.

Honor is the first child for Jessica, 27, and her husband, producer Cash Warren. “She is chubby and delicious! Those are my two adjectives to describe her,” the proud papa told Us Weekly late last week.

February 7, 2009

0000aq9.th.jpg

Honor Marie Rocks A Fauxhawk

Jessica Alba and her 8-month-old daughter Honor Marie were spotted walking along Santa Monica Blvd on Wednesday. Honor was sporting a funky fauxhawk once again.

The 27-year-old mother of one recently described her birth experience: “Contractions aren’t that bad. If you’ve ever had bad cramps? That’s what they’re like. But that moment when they put the baby on your chest – that’s deep. It’s a deep experience.”

February 11, 2009

98292750uf1.th.jpg25978177aj2.th.jpg79475666xy8.th.jpg

^^I agree. It's like she lost all her fashion sense ever since she had her baby. The hair/fringe is awful, the outfits are horrendous....I mean, she's only 27 and she used to look fabulous. Sure, I get that she's busy as a mom and has other priorities than her looks, but if she goes through the trouble to dress at all, why not dress nicely?