Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica And Honor's Playdate

Jessica Alba took her adorable daughter Honor Marie to the Coldwater Canyon Park in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon to play on the swings.

Jessica looked casual in a grey cardigan and jeans. She accessorized fashionably with penny loafers, a printed scarf and Wayfarer sunglasses.

As for Honor? At 7-months-old and snugly clad, the little celebuspawn appeared somewhat perplexed by all the paparazzi attention as her proud and insanely hot mom steadily carried her.

January 9, 2009

92320402an3.th.jpg89546332py8.th.jpg84752119ii8.th.jpg16139558wu7.th.jpg

32849708kw5.th.jpg99295800ao6.th.jpg11087397bw4.th.jpg81347682kr4.th.jpg

71850026lc2.th.jpg23843251ot5.th.jpg

Honor Puts a Smile on Jessica Alba!

While usually known for showing little emotion in public, Jessica Alba smiles away while spending some quality time and feeding her 7-month-old daughter, Honor Marie, in Coldwater Park in Beverly Hills on Friday.

The 27-year-old actress has recently been showing off her new short hair and rocked some interesting outfits recently. She wore pajamas to a Dolce & Gabanna party and earlier went with the high-waisted pegged pants look.

January 9, 2009

13138631iq5.th.jpg77054727td9.th.jpg15758698ei0.th.jpg67800910pq3.th.jpg

86233275pt7.th.jpg12156609ek0.th.jpg

And... “My Bloody Valentine3D” Los Angeles Premiere. Jan 8, 2009. :hug:

omg :blink: wth happend to her style?

This outfit looks more like pyjamas to me <_<

But her face is still gorgeous=]

oh & btw thnx hun :heart:

I thought the same thing when I saw this photos, this outfit really looks like pyjamas. :blink:

But I love her anyway... :blush:

Jessica And Honor's Playdate

Jessica Alba took her adorable daughter Honor Marie to the Coldwater Canyon Park in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon to play on the swings.

Jessica looked casual in a grey cardigan and jeans. She accessorized fashionably with penny loafers, a printed scarf and Wayfarer sunglasses.

As for Honor? At 7-months-old and snugly clad, the little celebuspawn appeared somewhat perplexed by all the paparazzi attention as her proud and insanely hot mom steadily carried her.

January 9, 2009

What adorable pics. And the little boy playing with Honor are so sweet. Thanks for this pics. :wave:

And... “My Bloody Valentine3D” Los Angeles Premiere. Jan 8, 2009. :hug:

omg :blink: wth happend to her style?

This outfit looks more like pyjamas to me <_<

But her face is still gorgeous=]

oh & btw thnx hun :heart:

I thought the same thing when I saw this photos, this outfit really looks like pyjamas. :blink:

But I love her anyway... :blush:

Totally pyjama