Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

I think this is such a delicate issue for Ronaldo and his family, he can only deal with it in his own way. The way we expect people to behave about things is different to the they actually react with things like these, we all react and deal in different ways. No one knows what he is going through inside about this situation, of course he has to say he is happy but we don't know if he truly is or not. Plus the media will spread so many malicious rumours to try and find the truth but the whole truth lies with Cris and his family. I can't judge him on taking a break with his girlfriend before going home to his son because I don't have a clue as to what he is going through and thinking. I'm sure he will be a wonderful father and his son will never have to ask for nothing but parenthood is a learning process and it has to sink in with him, maybe he just found out when the baby was born and DNA tests were done to know for sure, we just don't know. I hope all goes well and good luck to him.

I think this is such a delicate issue for Ronaldo and his family, he can only deal with it in his own way. The way we expect people to behave about things is different to the they actually react with things like these, we all react and deal in different ways. No one knows what he is going through inside about this situation, of course he has to say he is happy but we don't know if he truly is or not. Plus the media will spread so many malicious rumours to try and find the truth but the whole truth lies with Cris and his family. I can't judge him on taking a break with his girlfriend before going home to his son because I don't have a clue as to what he is going through and thinking. I'm sure he will be a wonderful father and his son will never have to ask for nothing but parenthood is a learning process and it has to sink in with him, maybe he just found out when the baby was born and DNA tests were done to know for sure, we just don't know. I hope all goes well and good luck to him.

That´s excatly the point! He is partying all over NYC with his Girlfriend while his SON is somewhere else being raised by someone else... i don´t get what this has to do with being a responsible father or trying to deal with the situation of being a father when he´s not with his child. Matter of fact even if this kid was a surprise for him, why the hack should i not blame him for being selfish and ingnorant? A child in my eyes has to come first, always, no matter how it was born!!! If he´s not ready for a child, he´d better kept his mouth shut and not released this stupid announcement on a social network, because then nobody would know anything about that!

That´s excatly the point! He is partying all over NYC with his Girlfriend while his SON is somewhere else being raised by someone else... i don´t get what this has to do with being a responsible father or trying to deal with the situation of being a father when he´s not with his child. Matter of fact even if this kid was a surprise for him, why the hack should i not blame him for being selfish and ingnorant? A child in my eyes has to come first, always, no matter how it was born!!! If he´s not ready for a child, he´d better kept his mouth shut and not released this stupid announcement on a social network, because then nobody would know anything about that!

I think he has put the child first by taking full responsibility but how he deals and reacts to it is his business. He will not be home all day everydy with the baby he will have nannies for that because he can, his on holiday maybe he didn't want to travel across the globe with the baby again after his flight from USA to Portugal. No matter what people would have found out about his son no doubt better to let it out before people started speculating and making up stories like they are doing already.

I think he has put the child first by taking full responsibility but how he deals and reacts to it is his business. He will not be home all day everydy with the baby he will have nannies for that because he can, his on holiday maybe he didn't want to travel across the globe with the baby again after his flight from USA to Portugal. No matter what people would have found out about his son no doubt better to let it out before people started speculating and making up stories like they are doing already.

well for me paying for a baby is hardly taking responsibilty and i´m not saying he should be around 24/7 but at least some hours a day and to me it doesn´t look like he´s doing even that... instead he´s vacationing... maybe it would have been more wise to stay silent about this till he´s back from vaca as he appearntly is not planing to go public with his baby there... so how should the press get to know, after they managed to keep it a secret for 10 months already... it´s just stupid if you ask me ... i liked him a lot because of RM but right now i´m just ashamed of him...

well for me paying for a baby is hardly taking responsibilty and i´m not saying he should be around 24/7 but at least some hours a day and to me it doesn´t look like he´s doing even that... instead he´s vacationing... maybe it would have been more wise to stay silent about this till he´s back from vaca as he appearntly is not planing to go public with his baby there... so how should the press get to know, after they managed to keep it a secret for 10 months already... it´s just stupid if you ask me ... i liked him a lot because of RM but right now i´m just ashamed of him...

not everything the media write is actual FACT! we don't know the whole truth and I think that amount is a lie too. :laugh::laugh:

not everything the media write is actual FACT! we don't know the whole truth and I think that amount is a lie too. :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: i wans´t refering to that ammount, but if he hooked up some random chick he clearly paid her to keep silent over the pregnancy, other wise we would have heard something earlier, don´t you think??? so where is the difference he paid for something that normal people usually get for free... but oh well... i have to cope with it somehow, because elsewise i´ll never be able to watch a madrid game without getting furious :D

I really don't know what to think of this whole situation. But I think that if I was in his position knowing how much time the job takes me away from home I would be spending as much quality time with my child as possible, especially considering when pre-season starts it would be extra long periods than normal spent away.