Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

So thats what a Dad to a new born is doing? And here I sit thinking that specially the first weeks/months are important for the bonding of the partens/kids. How silly that must sound to someone like Ronaldo who rather spends his time with scary look-a-like people aka cousins and his gf who probably paints his toenails black or purple...

He lost all the last single bit of respect that I might have had left for him somewhere... he is officially a douche! :(

Oh and someone should tell him that the shirts he is wearing actually come in his size aswell ;)

Ronaldo playing with ball in NY City

his there to work and his enjoying himself during the break. i don't understand the level of cynicism this guy gets for what he does off the field, his human and he will make mistakes just like the rest of us. he can only be who he is and not try to be someone others want him to be, yes he is a father and i'm sure he will be heading home to be with his son again when he leaves ny, he will be there for him his whole life geez.