Bellazon

The 2007 Sport Illustrated Swimsuit discussion

anna89

>>Strawberry BigMac -"its the highest thing any human cna achieve because your are paid millions and millions and you are known by almost everyone just for sitting around looking beautiful(with lots of hard work)...now if that isent the ultimate success i donno what is. "

I would so much more enjoy being a good parent (or if a job perhaps an advocate for the poor and weak), than to sit around and look beautiful and get paid millions of dollars, that I can't even compare the two.

I know you didn't ask for my advice Strawberry BigMac, but if you were a friend, I would advise you to raise your ambitions a little higher.

yah speak for yourself. ...i dont know any higher ambition. U have to be one in a billion ot be a supermodel...anyone can settle and be a good parents. Whats the fun in that.

Plus you can have family and help the unfortuanet as well.

Actually no. Most "supermodels" these days I think are SO overrated. Like the VS angels if I saw them on the street not in bikinis I wouldn't even notice them face wise with or without all that makeup. Models are just regular girls with luck. some of them like Lily Cole and Gemma Ward are talented but most just have luck. Sure there are ebautiful models like Ana BB and Daniela Pestova and Petra Nemcova and there are models with great bodies like Jeisa, Marisa, Caroline T, Ale but really models are just like regular girls. I know people who think adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio are ugly aswell as people who think Ana BB looks like a man and Petra Nemcova is average.

sorry if this has been discussed already, cos i went back a few pages and I couldn't find it, (or maybe I was just being blind>.<)

so, here is my question, what do you guys think about the fact that this year's cover is beyonce, a singer? becos i have always thought the whole point of SI is about beautiful models, not singers?

also, it could be just me, but i dont see anything very special about beyonce at all! :cry:

my apologies if i offended anyone :yes:

"As you've never seen her"

Scantily clad, rolling around for our amusement?

And here I go.... must offend... can't help self.... trying hard not to be a bitch.... can't.. must do it.... yes... saying it...

So...Sports Illustrated was bought out by National Geographic?

Now I feel better.

about that...anybody is planning to scan the whole issue? really want to see Brooklyn Decker's pics... :hehe:

I donno if any of these have been posted yet, but i got these from SI.com :blush:

hope they are not reposted.

Brooklyn Decker:

post-10175-1171918120_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918246_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918266_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918298_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918337_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918347_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918360_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918375_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918390_thumb.jpg

post-10175-1171918409_thumb.jpg

I agree with you teekay. But obviously she has some pull cause the issue is doing well.

I'm talking about the real supermodels....naomi, cindy, tyra....it's not about random people on the street thinking your pretty. It's about having a career that is better then any career i can think of. ....I'd say Beyonce's career comes a quick second though. COnsidering she is now taking the place of models. It's about a fun way to make money, wearing the best clothes, working and living a life one in a billion girls gets to live. I could be a lawyer if wanted to...but i'm not driven towards that. ANywyas totaly off topic.

I hate this cover but the issue rocks.

I agree with you teekay. But obviously she has some pull cause the issue is doing well.

I'm talking about the real supermodels....naomi, cindy, tyra....it's not about random people on the street thinking your pretty. It's about having a career that is better then any career i can think of. ....I'd say Beyonce's career comes a quick second though. COnsidering she is now taking the place of models. It's about a fun way to make money, wearing the best clothes, working and living a life one in a billion girls gets to live. I could be a lawyer if wanted to...but i'm not driven towards that. ANywyas totaly off topic.

I hate this cover but the issue rocks.

true, i absolutely agree with you about the fact that "it's not about random people on the street thinking your pretty". It about how these supermodels shows off their bodies? and how gorgeous you can be^^:D

it just makes everyone jealous and envy of the way these models are.

and since the whole issue is photos of models, we should at least give them credit by shooting a cover for them, the way i see it at the moment is like all the models do the work, then some random singer comes in and takes all the glory :yuckky:

i wouldn't mind if the whole magazine is just photos of beautiful singers, but not when they are models.

i started to get confused of what i am saying :laugh: :drool: :blink:

And i would like to know a handful of random girls that are as beautiful as Karolina, Adriana, Naomi, Ana BB.

If were going to idialize beauty it might as well be the best of the best. And i think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder is a bunch of cheese. Its science.

Their is so many beautiful women out there so its not like you have to be a supermodel but being recognized soley for your genetics is a pretty high feet.

dont quite get the first sentence you wrote :blush:

indeed, i want best of the best!

And i would like to know a handful of random girls that are as beautiful as Karolina, Adriana, Naomi, Ana BB.

If were going to idialize beauty it might as well be the best of the best. And i think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder is a bunch of cheese. Its science.

Their is so many beautiful women out there so its not like you have to be a supermodel but being recognized soley for your genetics is a pretty high feet.

Didn't you say you thought Ana BB looked like a guy a while back? *cuz i remember bitching about it -lol-*

Ana BB is def. more beautiful than the average girl. But a lot of the VS models look like average pretty girls if you know what I mean. But with great makeup and hair. There are a few beautiful ones but the rest are so generic looking. People don't give regular girls credit. They act as if only models are pretty and every other girl is like Kelly Osbourne.