Bellazon

New Competition

missliss1988

Because I'm really bored 😁 I was thinking about a new competition. I'm torn between two options.

First one: Best Curvy Model (it goes without saying)

Second one: Most beautiful bare face (I'm a bit sick of all the overedited photos of models well in fact they have such a gorgeous faces without makeup or just with a natural look. I've already searched some pictures to give you more of example what the competition would look like)

440178165_image5(24).thumb.jpeg.a1d6acfe41faf84878cec51fe6268a3a.jpeg 358255365_image4(24).thumb.jpeg.8f51b4125f5aef94bfcee94bbd6cd9a9.jpeg 535754183_image3(26).thumb.jpeg.d017edb36061684895010ca71bdf4dae.jpeg

55982688_image2(29).thumb.jpeg.f6c610d53b39376121188c2ef7516335.jpeg 119282198_image1(47).thumb.jpeg.4bf76af4bb9d7f63b6a0f040dc7296aa.jpeg 2071554291_image0(50).thumb.jpeg.45c63b32f1aa5a11cc7aba8f02761ed5.jpeg 

But if you got any other great idea for a new competition or maybe additions to these two I would be happy to hear from you :)

Both sounds like great competitions to me :thumbs_up: The Curvy model one would give some "plus size" models some exposure as they don't seem to get the credit they deserve at times. I also like the Natural Look competition. There are so many models who have gorgeous faces that get distorted by make-up. In fact there are quite a few models that look better with less make-up than more :p

22 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Both sounds like great competitions to me :thumbs_up: The Curvy model one would give some "plus size" models some exposure as they don't seem to get the credit they deserve at times. I also like the Natural Look competition. There are so many models who have gorgeous faces that get distorted by make-up. In fact there are quite a few models that look better with less make-up than more :p

Thanks! Me too. It's crazy how some look much better without all the makeup on their face.

29 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I personally prefer the curvy/plus size one, the natural look one might seem a bit banal and there’s the chance to see the same old faces win. The curvy one is more interesting for sure, I’m jelly that I didn’t come up with it before :rofl: 

Agreed. I think it has the potential to be a much more interesting competition, plus it would have a lot of less familiar faces for a competition.

3 hours ago, bump said:

I like the idea of both! I was also thinking about best street style, best editorials, best ecomm, anything like that. I just love analyzing any aspect of modeling. But I'm happy with whatever. 

Have you ever thought about running your own competition? :) I think you will be awesome at it :hehe: and I (and I am sure others) could help you!  :thumbs_up:

I like the idea of both so I'm fine with whatever you choose!

Best street style :thumbsup:

What's best ecomm btw?

6 hours ago, bump said:

I like the idea of both! I was also thinking about best street style, best editorials, best ecomm, anything like that. I just love analyzing any aspect of modeling. But I'm happy with whatever. 

20 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Have you ever thought about running your own competition? :) I think you will be awesome at it :hehe: and I (and I am sure others) could help you!  :thumbs_up:

I would love to, (and that makes me feel so awesome you think I can do that!!!) and I would definitely need the help from you guys, but I'm worried about the time it would take to keep it consistently moving. I'm not working at the moment, but I want to start back to work soon. Just part time work as I'm dealing with some stuff, but since I've never run a competition before, I would feel bad if people had to wait on me to update it and get the results. If I could manage to keep it moving and not make you guys wait for new rounds and results, I would totally run one!!

17 hours ago, VBacz said:

I like the idea of both so I'm fine with whatever you choose!

Best street style :thumbsup:

What's best ecomm btw?

Ecomm is like Asos, UO, white wall kind of advertising. VS whitewall sucks, but I really like Asos and F21 white wall depending on the model. I also love looking at clothes, whether they be expensive or cheap. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I would love to, (and that makes me feel so awesome you think I can do that!!!) and I would definitely need the help from you guys, but I'm worried about the time it would take to keep it consistently moving. I'm not working at the moment, but I want to start back to work soon. Just part time work as I'm dealing with some stuff, but since I've never run a competition before, I would feel bad if people had to wait on me to update it and get the results. If I could manage to keep it moving and not make you guys wait for new rounds and results, I would totally run one!!

It is not like a life or death situation, people could wait for rounds and results to be posted :)