Bellazon

Kimora Lee
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...

Russell Simmons to Pay $40K Child Support a Month

post-19430-0-1446121067-314_thumb.jpg

For reality star Kimora Lee, it's Life in the Fab Lane, indeed.

The divorce between Lee, 33, and Russell Simmons, 51, has been finalized, with huge payouts for the model/fashion designer.

Simmons has agreed to pay child support for daughters, Ming, 9, and Aoki, 6, of $20,000 each per month until the girls turn 19, according to court papers filed Thursday in Los Angeles.

Lee also won sole legal and physical custody of the girls, with monitored visitation for Simmons.

"When the children are in [simmons's] custody, they shall be accompanied at all times by a nanny and security person," the filing reads.

Simmons also agreed to provide a new car, worth at least $60,000, for the children's use, until they turn 16. The car will be replaced every three years, documents show.

The papers also outline a meticulous, seven-page agreement on Simmons's visitation rights, giving him access to the girls every eighth week during their school year and on various holidays.

The couple split in March 2006. Two years later, Lee said she's "kind of" engaged to boyfriend Djimon Hounsou.

"Both sides reached this settlement amicably, and are looking forward to moving on with their lives," Lee's attorney Daniel Jaffe told PEOPLE.

A lawyer for Simmons had no comment.

source:People.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sat, 30 May 2009 at 10:00 pm

Kimora Lee Simmons & Djimon Hounsou Welcome Son

post-19430-0-1446121071-26711_thumb.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou are the proud parents of a baby boy!

“Kimora and Djimon’s son was born Saturday morning, May 30th” their rep tells E!.

The 33-year-old designer for Baby Phat tweeted right before giving birth: “It’s time !! No turning back! At hospital in labor right now!! Love & Light, KLS… Having contractions now! Ooo- wee! It’s like WHOA! Love & Light, KLS.”

Kimora has two daughters, Ming Lee, 8, and Aoki Lee, 6, with hip-hop entrepreneur Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wed, 05 August 2009 at 6:20 pm

Kenzo Hounsou’s First Baby Pics!

post-19430-0-1446121072-10363_thumb.jpg

Baby Phat CEO and Style Network star Kimora Lee Simmons and the love of her life, actor Djimon Hounsou, proudly show off their new baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Kimora and ex-husband Russell Simmons also have two daughters Ming, 9 and Aoki, 7.

Wed, 05 August 2009 at 6:20 pm

Kenzo Hounsou’s First Baby Pics!

post-16964-0-1446120923-72725_thumb.jpg

Baby Phat CEO and Style Network star Kimora Lee Simmons and the love of her life, actor Djimon Hounsou, proudly show off their new baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Kimora and ex-husband Russell Simmons also have two daughters Ming, 9 and Aoki, 7.

:o

i had no freakin idea!!!!!

though it breaks my heart that this cements the permenancy of their relationship and takes away any chance

i had with Djimon :rofl: :cain: lolololzzzzz as IF

nah, im so happy for them.from what i see of them together, he adores the ground she walks on.

that boy got the very best from the gene pool, hes gonna be HOT

@Dayrell.. she has achieved 'fabulosity' on that gorgeous cover. thanks!!