Bellazon

Like and Hate

omg itz .cypress.

Like: I think she has a pretty smile and lovely hair.

Hate: She can't take a decent shot to save her life. She's not a great model, and in many picture's she has puffyish looking lips... OH! and sometimes she can look like a guy in drag.

Catrinel Menghia

A post from Marsnoop

According to tsf.com, She calls Caroline W 'coked out of her head', 'completely out of it' and states that she [Carol] calls herself Axl Rose's lover which is far from true.

*She explained her move from Elite to Paparazzi. She thinks Elite wasn't able to manage her career accurately as times have changed. She started right at the top after winning the international EML, and took the option for the La Perla campaigns much too soon. Had they waited a little more, she could've done Victoria's Secret but now that she already has the image of being 'the face of La Perla' the client will pass on her.

*She hates Lenny Kravitz, because he thinks he's fabulous, talked gossip about her being an arrogant bitch and has 5 models giving him a lapdance

--

Once I read this I feel in love with Rianne Ten Haken! She's so awesome, and blunt.