Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Tom Brady's boo, Gisele Bundchen, is telling friends that she and No. 12 went engagement ring shopping and he wants to buy her a BIG piece of bridal bling. But Gi, bless her heart, would rather have a ring that’s “antique-looking and understated,” according to yesterday’s New York Daily News.

man this is like the 10000 wedding rumor :p

Tom Brady's boo, Gisele Bundchen, is telling friends that she and No. 12 went engagement ring shopping and he wants to buy her a BIG piece of bridal bling. But Gi, bless her heart, would rather have a ring that’s “antique-looking and understated,” according to yesterday’s New York Daily News.

man this is like the 10000 wedding rumor :p

But some of their stories have Qome true, no? :unsure:

Isn't it about the 3rd wedding rumor about Gisele and Tom :dontgetit: ? I wish the press stopped making up rumors like that. <_<

Anyway, she's going to walk for Colcci again ? Good! I really really hope that she's going to do other shows next season, like Dolce & Gabbana or Dior ! That would be great :woot: .

Isn't it about the 3rd wedding rumor about Gisele and Tom :dontgetit: ? I wish the press stopped making up rumors like that. <_<

Anyway, she's going to walk for Colcci again ? Good! I really really hope that she's going to do other shows next season, like Dolce & Gabbana or Dior ! That would be great :woot: .

agree! wish she would do another big show a year other than colcci :/

from Gisele's website: :woot:

"The end of the hectic year"

"last week Gisele was photographed for Harper's Bazaar and Numero magazines. This week our Top model is going to be photographed for Vogue." stay tuned for next year to see the results...

OMG! what a way to end the year :clap:

http://www.giselebundchen.com.br/gisele_no...p?registro=5527