6. Adriana Lima, 27

7. Heidi Klum, 35

8. Penelope Cruz, 34

9. Manuela Arcuri, 31

10. Shakira, 31

You got served! Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen dish out food for Goodwill

By Inside Track

Thursday, November 27, 2008 -

New England Patriots QB/QT Tom Brady, who’s had a turkey of a year, turned up unannounced with glam galpal Gisele Bundchen yesterday to serve Thanksgiving dinner to over 400 job trainees at Goodwill’s HQ in Roxbury.

“I am thankful to be in Boston. It’s my favorite holiday,” Brady told reporters. “I am doing well. It’s good to be here today and serve all these wonderful people and sign some autographs.

No. 12, who has been rehabbing his bum knee at Gillette Stadium, showed up 30 minutes later than his galpal and was immediately put to work serving pie and bussing tables.

Gi, with her long blonde mane in a ponytail, showed up earlier than her BF to serve stuffing, mashed potatoes and squash to the diners. Naturally, the Brazilian supermodel upstaged a posse of pols and business bigwigs including Mayor Tom Menino, Senate Prez Therese Murray, Speaker of the House Sal DiMasi, Attorney General Martha Coakley and NStar [NST] bigfoot Tom May .

“I feel it is more of a gift to us to be able to serve them,” Bundchen told NewsCenter 5’s Jack Harper . “I am happy to be here.”

Gi, who exited the event with Tom and the QB’s Guy Friday Will McDonough, told the Track that she and Tom were going to “relax and eat some good food” today.

According to Goodwill spokesgal Diana Pisciotta, Brady couldn’t make the Patriots’ annual Thanksgiving basket giveaway earlier in the week, so he decided - at the urging of friends who volunteer at the luncheon every year - to join in on the fun.

“We were so happy to have them,” she said. “Gisele was very gracious, smiling and talking to people. She’s been a doll.”

Lost in all the excitement over the glam do-gooders was embattled Boston City Councilor Chuck Turner, who turned up to lend a hand at the lunch. As did Council Prez Maureen Feeney, who stripped Turner of his committee chairmanships this week after he was arrested by the feds for taking bribes. D’oh!

We hear organizers had to do a bit of strategizing to do to keep Feeney and Turner from crossing paths!

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...