Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On 11/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, kellybsblover said:

It's frustrating though as a Gisele fan seeing that she is getting way more heat then he is. If I were Tom brady I would make a statement asking fans to take it easy on the mother of his children. 

From everything we have heard, it sounds like she is the one who wanted the divorce. If that is true, then she is the one who deserves the heat. And after abandoning her family it is perfectly understandable if neither Tom nor the kids are particularly inclined to defend her right now. I am a Gisele fan, but this is definitely going to taint her legacy in a major way. 

On 11/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, kellybsblover said:

It's frustrating though as a Gisele fan seeing that she is getting way more heat then he is. If I were Tom brady I would make a statement asking fans to take it easy on the mother of his children. 

From everything we have heard, it sounds like she is the one who wanted the divorce. If that is true, then she is the one who deserves the heat. And after abandoning her family it is perfectly understandable if neither Tom nor the kids are particularly inclined to defend her right now. I am a Gisele fan, but this is definitely going to taint her legacy in a major way. 

4 hours ago, teamrican1 said:

Tainting her legacy? Based on an opinion created by you. Lol 😆 she's a model... she will continue to get jobs without caring about whatever your opinion may be. The American media has always painted her in a negative way... thank God the world is not just the united states. I haven't heard her children speak nor should they be giving opinions in this divorce. Tom has made it clear football is his top priority so what's the issue? You're a gisele fan?... really?

@Teamrican1 That is an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Shirking responsibility towards your family to pursue an American football career deserves the heat frankly. Abandoning your family, and spending more energy on your range of TB12 tidy whities deserves the heat. Never defending your wife against misogynistic fans deserves the heat. It is hard to comprehend that a so-called Gisele fans think that she  deserves a public flogging for looking after her own happiness and mental well-being. If you're a mother or a wife, your own happiness is just as important. As for legacy, she'll be just fine – I have faith most people don't have antiquarian views about women making their choice and their right to get a divorce. Power to Gisele! 

Assuming that you are correct and she wanted the divorce. I will also assume that Tom was comfortable in that marriage and it's the only reason he didn't want one. A supermodel wife' taking care of your kids, loaded with money you can use, while you get to play a sport you love. What a life 👍. There is also stuff on Tom that hasn't come out yet. I just can't wait until it does.

2 minutes ago, Harpster said:

@Teamrican1 That is an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Shirking responsibility towards your family to pursue an American football career deserves the heat frankly. Abandoning your family, and spending more energy on your range of TB12 tidy whities deserves the heat. Never defending your wife against misogynistic fans deserves the heat. It is hard to comprehend that a so-called Gisele fans think that she  deserves a public flogging for looking after her own happiness and mental well-being. If you're a mother or a wife, your own happiness is just as important. As for legacy, she'll be just fine – in have faith most people don't have antiquarian views about women making their choice and their right to get a divorce. Power to Gisele! 

100%

1 hour ago, Harpster said:

@Teamrican1 That is an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Shirking responsibility towards your family to pursue an American football career deserves the heat frankly. Abandoning your family, and spending more energy on your range of TB12 tidy whities deserves the heat. Never defending your wife against misogynistic fans deserves the heat. It is hard to comprehend that a so-called Gisele fans think that she  deserves a public flogging for looking after her own happiness and mental well-being. If you're a mother or a wife, your own happiness is just as important. As for legacy, she'll be just fine – I have faith most people don't have antiquarian views about women making their choice and their right to get a divorce. Power to Gisele! 

A 45 year old man is supposed to provide for his family. Tom is at least 15 years away from even an early retirement age. You think it is acceptable to ruin the lives of your children because you are mad your man works for a living? What sort of madness is that? What Gisele did is a sin against God and a betrayal of her children. Very bad stuff and very damaging to the way people will remember her. 

25 minutes ago, teamrican1 said:

A 45 year old man is supposed to provide for his family. Tom is at least 15 years away from even an early retirement age. You think it is acceptable to ruin the lives of your children because you are mad your man works for a living? What sort of madness is that? What Gisele did is a sin against God and a betrayal of her children. Very bad stuff and very damaging to the way people will remember her. 

Get you head out of the 1920s. There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to work who had a bigger career then him and him being a stay at home dad. Athletes retire before they hit 40 in many sports including soccer and football. Have you ever hear of football players having brain damage? Sin against what God 🤣😂. Some of us don't live a life suppressed by religion. I pray you're not a woman with this mentality. 

There has to be more behind the scenes in their reason for divorce outside of Tom simply choosing to play another season the NFL. Throwing away a decade plus long marriage because of an extra 6-7 months to play football just sounds stupid and unreasonable. Tom has said for a couple years his goal was to play until 45, so it's not like it should really come as a surprise especially coming off an MVP like season. The reality is of public perception is it becomes reality regardless of the facts. 

8 hours ago, teamrican1 said:

I completely disagree with what you say here. I do in fact think empowered women who have made a decision about their well-being are better ex-wives and better mothers. Your image of a housewife who gives up everything for the well-being of others while damaging herself in the process is an extremely conservative – frankly sexist – point of view. You're hardly a Gisele fan because the impression is that she is her own person and always has been. If her reputation is damaged amongst people who think like you, then good. Look away!

As for sin – people should focus on eliminating worse sins in this world  than an amicable divorce between adults. 

I am just going to leave it here. None of us know what went on in their marriage and nor do we have the right to know. 

How will a divorce from Tom taint her legacy? To the gossip crowd? They always hated her. Nothing new. To his fans/sports world? They always hated her too. Nothing new. 

It will literally have zero weight on her professional legacy and career (designers,editors,photographers don’t care about TB or sports). Much of America always hated Tom bc he always beat their teams lol. And internationally they hardly know or care who he is. Gisele gets alot of her work in Latin America and Europe anyways. Where they really don’t care about TB. If she never worked in the US  again, it wouldn’t hurt her at all. But I assure that won’t happen bc magazines and such are totally “team Gisele”. So she will still get any cover she wants. Besides I’ve seen plenty of women liking her more now. And some men too. 🤷‍♀️ A lot of “conservatives” are hating on her because for some odd reason they see Tom as some saintly Catholic boy when he’s said he doesn’t even believe in God. And I followed his sisters on social media and they’re actually liberals. So is his ex Bridget. This painting from the conservatives that Gisele is an evil witch and Tom is some Godly man is false. This is just where I see alot of the hate towards her coming from. Fox News crowd. 

FA32A6F4-1831-488B-A7E0-2CC7883DB42E.jpeg

also I remember Gisele posted this on Instagram in 2013 when everyday Boston sports fans and media said she was Tom’s curse and downfall. It obviously hurt her feelings to post this (it’s since been deleted bc he went onto win 5 superbowls married to her)…but why did he never tell his fans or media to hush up? Justin Bieber even told his fans to stop bashing Hailey. 

D33111B7-DF26-4955-AB69-C23194759239.png

On 11/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, michelabella said:

How will a divorce from Tom taint her legacy? To the gossip crowd? They always hated her. Nothing new. To his fans/sports world? They always hated her too. Nothing new. 

Gisele was always viewed as the hardest working, most grounded, and most intelligent of all the Supermodels. People would have expected this from Kate Moss or Naomi, but never Gisele. To build such a beautiful family and then toss it away in such a selfish and irresponsible manner is just unthinkable. Her reputation will never recover. She will always be remembered as the evil witch who abandoned her beautiful family. If she had the hots for her home school tutor or whatever just have an affair. Still horrible, but at least she wouldn't have ruined her kids lives. Her selfishness is almost unfathomable.  

As for Tom, this has nothing to do with him. Tom Brady actually came from a f'd up family. His parents were both rumored to be alcoholics and both of his older sisters were total screw ups with major substance abuse problems who led totally dysfunctional lives. Tom was the only one in the family who made it out ok. And Gisele got a lot of credit in America for helping him keep it together. People joked about the stupid diets but everyone understood that giving a person with a genetic predisposition to addiction something "healthy" (or at least not unhealthy) something else to obsess over is a good thing. She was seen as a good wife. At she was seen as that before she threw it all away. So sad.

A woman has a right to make decisions that works for her and shouldn't have to endure a situation she no longer wants to be in. A happy mother is actually very important when it comes to raising healthy children. It's actually scary to me to see certain mentalities in the year 2022. Tom is not the saint people like to make him out to be.

I believe we don’t know how their marriage really was so how can people judge so harshly as if they know what it was like? Maybe just maybe they fell out of love and grew apart?

I don’t think divorce should be seen as bad or breaking up a family, if parents are no longer in love/or a negative/toxic environment is involved. Kids will be better off with a divorce than seeing parents like that. Also kids will have it made bc they can boat across to both parents houses. I’m sure that will be fun and easy for them. It’s not like the kids are being torn and not allowed to see one parent or the other. To me they seem to be quite mature and amicable about it for the kids and hopefully will remain that way. 

Also Gisele is even being bashed for moving close to Tom for the kids! Men are calling her crazy and stalker etc. At least she’s not moving them to another state or country. Geez. I don’t get how she is just so harshly criticized for every little move. And if she’s more like Kate or Naomi I wouldn’t mind. 😂 her perfect image was actually annoying to many people…Even I was getting bored of it. 😂 

On 11/25/2022 at 1:43 AM, kellybsblover said:

A woman has a right to make decisions that works for her and shouldn't have to endure a situation she no longer wants to be in. A happy mother is actually very important when it comes to raising healthy children. It's actually scary to me to see certain mentalities in the year 2022. Tom is not the saint people like to make him out to be.

From a strictly theological standpoint that is false. "Making decisions that work for you" is no way shape or form an acceptable excuse to dissolve a marriage. Marriage is a sacrament. What you describe is a mortal sin in the Catholic Church. And even you are not Catholic (and Gisele is) it is still a gross abdication of your responsibility as a decent human being. A parent is supposed to sacrifice for their children. Parenthood is not some endless pursuit of individual personal happiness. You do what is best for you kids. And other than maybe drowning your kids in the bathtub, breaking up your family is the most awful and traumatic thing you can do to a child. It leaves lasting scars that will remain with them the rest of their lives. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...