Bellazon

Balenciaga [Paris] S/S 2007

PinkVanilla.

Post #1 [From left to right]

Coco Rocha, Freja Beha, Lindsay Ellingson, Hilary Rhoda, Barbora Majkova, Milana Bogolepova, Bette Franke, Irina Lazareanu, Valentina Zeliaeva, Kim Noorda.

Post #2 [From left to right]

Lily Donaldson, Caroline Winberg, Elise Crombez, Jessica Stam, Hye Park, Camila Finn, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Julia Dunstall, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Kinga Rajzac.

Post #3 [From left to right]

Iekeliene Stange, Marina Perez, Anouck Lepere, Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya, Natasa Vojnovic, Iselin Steiro, Diana Dondoe, Sasha Pivovarova, Anja Rubik, Caroline Trentini.

Post #4 [From left to right]

Julia Stegner, Hana Soukupova, Hana Soukupova, Gemma Ward, Flavia de Oliveira, Raquel Zimmermann, Coco Rocha, Coco Rocha, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly.

Post #5 [From left to right]

Valentina Zeliaeva, Anja Rubik, Caroline Trentini.

Nooooooooooooooo. Invasion of the aliens :ninja: :knives:

Open-mouthed Coco and so many other ugly models. How was it possible to find so many fugly girls :blink: ? And why on earth are they allowed to work? :no:

Stam, Trentini, Rubik and Valentina look absolutely out of place with all those monsters :x

I wouldn't wear this collection :/ Only if I was an avant-garde-guy who had too much money :rofl:

Open-mouthed Coco and so many other ugly models. How was it possible to find so many fugly girls :blink: ? And why on earth are they allowed to work? :no:

Stam, Trentini, Rubik and Valentina look absolutely out of place with all those monsters :x

I wouldn't wear this collection :/ Only if I was an avant-garde-guy who had too much money :rofl:

:rofl:

I wouldn't wear it too, but the collection looks cool :woot:

:rofl:

I wouldn't wear it too, but the collection looks cool :woot:

These are clothes I would actually wear :blush: Most clothes I see on fashion show I cannot imagine wearing, but this collection I can definitely imagine myself wearing....except for some of the shoes and the hideous shades :yuckky: You all can make fun of me now :ninja: