Bellazon

The Mandalorian

Enrico_sw

Rosario Dawson, Henry Cavill, etc. they are the next victims of the cancel culture machine that Darth Kennedy and her goons have launched.

Spoiler

People Trying To Cancel Henry Cavill Because He Dated Gina Carano

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/henry-cavill-cancelled-dated-gina-carano-twitter-mob/

People are trying to cancel Henry Cavill now. :ninja: He's "guilty by association" (even if Gina is not guilty of anything).

Madness is what Darth Kennedy and her goons have spread.

Spoiler

December 2017. That's when Darth Kennedy (and her goons like Rian) started to burn SW down.  Favreau tried to save the burning ship, but Darth Kennedy's answer was to burn the firefighters.

That's Darth Kennedy and her goons:

hgi7rl1.gif

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

December 2017. That's when Darth Kennedy (and her goons like Rian) started to burn SW down.  Favreau tried to save the burning ship, but Darth Kennedy's answer was to burn the firefighters.

That's Darth Kennedy and her goons:

Accurate. 

I wouldn’t put daf Kennedy past her that she’s insanely jealous over John and Dave. 

What gets me is I’ve a friend who transitioned from boy to girl, and her wife, also a friend, jumped onboard over Gina’s supposed posts and got really pissed off over Gina’s “transphobic” and “insensitive” remarks to the whole community. 

I know that they’ve been given hell since D transitioned but to jump down my throat over a non existent post?  I so wanted to yell at them on Facebook, ask them for receipts of said comments, trying to get through to them both that what they were believing were words never said. I realized that neither side of the argument would change, so I walked away from them because I value their friendship and my sanity more than winning an endless war.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, Enrico_sw said:

If you actually think about it, it was October 30, 2012 as it was all down hill from there.

So many fuck ups since that date.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:14 PM, Stromboli1 said:

If you actually think about it, it was October 30, 2012 as it was all down hill from there.

So many fuck ups since that date.

Yeah, I guess so. :/

Disney is bad at handling its investment. Very bad. They probably didn't recoup their costs.

So, the solution is simple. We buy it back. George (and an heir, like Favreau) could do it, with other investor's money (including crowdfunding from the fans). Many fans would be on board with that.:bounce:

This is terrible. K. Kennedy is doing everything she can to FUBAR Star Wars. Her employees call her "the Eye of Sauron" :banghead:

Favreau and his team had to use codes and work in the shadows (in one day!) to add Luke in the CGI otherwise Darth Kennedy would've cancelled it. She is abhorrent (but she's backed by powerful people and a multi-billion dollar corporation, so she's fine :noexpression:)

And the Empire strikes back :ninja:

I bet this article was commissioned by the Mouse (or the journos are just trying to suck up to the Mouse)

Spoiler

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/mar/05/star-wars-racism-trolls-kelly-marie-tran

They are calling the fans na** (yes, they explictely say so:banghead:).  And yes, that's exactly what they blamed their actress for. "Rule for thee, not for me". "Do as I say, not as I do".

Also, Disney is the company that shrinked John Boyega on a movie poster. We didn't forget that, Disney.

This is getting outa hand.:ninja:

Disney CEO Bob Chapek Confirms Star Wars Is Dead And Provides Revolting Answer To Question About Gina Carano

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/03/09/disney-ceo-bob-chapek-confirms-star-wars-is-dead-and-provides-revolting-answer-to-question-about-gina-carano/

The circus continues. :banghead:

Some journalists defended the Multi-billion dollar company by saying those "mean people" shouldn't be allowed to ask questions.... (commoners ask questions: how dare they?) :dry:

They want Disney's shareholders meetings to look like this:

3b78a5bda71d77aaea171943a530bc0c.gif

(they don't like small shareholders, they just want to see the pretentious douches, who represent hedge funds, in $5,000 suits :banghead:)

I think it’s time for Daf Kennedy to have a new monicker; “She Who Shall Never Be Named”.

What do y’all think about it? 

Also, I’m wondering who, or what, got to Chapek? Last I heard anything he was livid over the mess that was created by Gina’s firing in SW. Could it be he got pressured to change his opinion to toe the line by the bigger share holders? Threats of being kicked out the door? Or is he just a fucking asshole?

On 3/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, CandleVixen said:

I think it’s time for Daf Kennedy to have a new monicker; “She Who Shall Never Be Named”.

It suits her well! 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, CandleVixen said:

Also, I’m wondering who, or what, got to Chapek? Last I heard anything he was livid over the mess that was created by Gina’s firing in SW. Could it be he got pressured to change his opinion to toe the line by the bigger share holders? Threats of being kicked out the door? Or is he just a fucking asshole?

I have no idea.... this company looks like Arkham Asylum to me :noexpression:

It could be the combination of all the factors you mention. It's sad to see that small shareholders are getting scorned by Chapek. :/

Disney Shelves Upcoming Episode of Running Wild With Bear Grylls Featuring Gina Carano

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/03/16/disney-shelves-upcoming-episode-of-running-wild-with-bear-grylls-featuring-gina-carano/

This is getting worse. Disney (ake the company that sells hatred) is erasing everything with Gina. Everything. These are Stalinian methods.:banghead: