Bellazon

The Mandalorian

Enrico_sw

9 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, she is gorgeous! :bounce:

Yes! Yes! She is indeed. I will miss her presence on the show! 

I can’t remember if I posted this before, Gina  B is an alumni of my husband and some friends high school. 
When we found out that Ms. Gina was from the same city and went to the same school hubs said, “very cool”!

21 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Yes! Yes! She is indeed. I will miss her presence on the show! 

I can’t remember if I posted this before, Gina  B is an alumni of my husband and some friends high school. 
When we found out that Ms. Gina was from the same city and went to the same school hubs said, “very cool”!

That's really cool.

She is a wonderful person. I read her social media posts and she is always positive, cheerful and nice to her fans. She's both caring and strong at the same time. A real strong woman. I find her very attractive, because she's much more than a beautiful woman. She has a heart of gold. :angel:

Spoiler

Reading their tweets, I feel that Pedro’s 2018 post with the DACA children equates the same as the Holocaust, that’s more than what Gina said. 

Do I think both should have been fired? Censoring them, putting out a statement explaining “the views of our employees do not reflect that of Disney” or some by other crap. Asking them to retract and possibly delete the controversial tweets? Maybe should have happened first.  Maybe it did, that’s always a he said she said kind of thing. 

If Daff Kennedy didn’t get fired over the flop that was Solo, I seriously doubt that it would happen over this time. 

Edited by CandleVixen
Took some words out, put better ones in.

23 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

If Daff Kennedy didn’t get fired over the flop that was Solo, I seriously doubt that it would happen over this time. 

Yes, I think you're  right. All of this is really a mess, and, in the end, Star wars fans are the ones suffering from these little manoeuvres :/

All we ask is good Star Wars. Complex stories, good characters, etc. But they don't seem to be able to do that, and when they finally do, Disney just crushes everything like a toddler who breaks a Jenga.

In the meantime, the totalitarian empire Disney (and its minions like Hasbro) wants to erase her from history. That's a 100% a totalitarian move. If the empire hates you, it wants to erase you from history...

Screw that. They made Cara Dune a martyr and we'll never forget her.