Bellazon

Leighton Meester
Thumbnail

Memento Mori

Leighton Meester, Jessica Szohr Gossip Girl Cast at CW Upfront Access Hollywood video

31 MB = 5:27

Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Ed Westwick

post-1779-0-1446073951-57617_thumb.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/180614737/Goss...s_Hollywood.avi

Blake Lively, Leighton Meester Gossip Girl stars arrive at Teen Choise awards Access Hollywood video

24 MB = 4:20

Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley

th_14594_GG_TCA_122_502lo.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/180617196/Goss...s_Hollywood.avi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gossip Girl queen bee Leighton Meester breaks for a quick hamburger lunch while filming scenes at the Museum of the City of New York (aka the Constance Billard School for Girls) on 5th Avenue Tuesday afternoon.

Following her meal, Leighton returned to filming scenes with co-stars Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, and Nicole Fiscella.

I love this post! Thanks! hahaha....

just want to contribute a little note to her thread.

i've had the distinct pleasure of meeting Leighton on at least 6 different occasions here in NYC, and i can tell you that not only is she absurdly beautiful, but she's also one of the nicest, most genuine people i've ever met. this girl's smile could bring light to a cave at midnight. she is so calm and down-to-earth. such a hilarious contradiction from her character, Blair.

don't normally write things like that. but, since there's all this drama and rumours about her family (which i really don't know anything about), i just wanted to put it out there that this girl is truly a treasure.

• 2 weeks later...