mareandolaola

I want to see Hannah in other works like:

Perfume Commercial

shooting for VS again or walking the VS Show

Vogue US or other Vogue Shootings

more HF

of course SI again 

Self Magazine

i don't thinks she will shoot for Treats or Lui Magazine? im not a fan of them even i think she would look great.

any objections or ideas,hm  someone?? no ?? :hehe:

Sports Illustrated covergirl Hannah Davis in Islamorada, Florida Keys. 2013

Photos: Antoine Verglas  

Shoot Location: http://themooringsvillage.com

IEgrsZQs.jpg 618apGbC.jpg VOp1XjRx.jpg y4p1WwPs.jpg E44HGFlg.jpg fKHtm6hB.jpg DbEvSBdG.jpg R3NbtVcC.jpg Io8rbd4y.jpg Sb7riaN4.jpg 6Vx0al4x.jpg

http://goseemag.com/post/110285264744/sports-illustrated-covergirl-hannah-davis-in

They must have thousands of images that weren't used in the magazine or online that they could pull out for these throwbacks...why do they just keep re-using the same images we've already seen over and over again?

Perfume Commercial

more HF

of course SI again 

Self Magazine

i don't thinks she will shoot for Treats or Lui Magazine? im not a fan of them even i think she would look great.

any objections or ideas??

tbh she's not really high fashion so I don't see the first 4 things working out for her.  Self is :no2:  no thanks

She's too good for Treats but Lui's brand is doing really well right now and I'd advise it for any model.  :Angel:

I think she is doing pretty well in her niche right now with hosting Project Runway Junior, the DirecTV ads and the cameo in Vacation which was a reference to Christie Brinkley's iconic role.  TV or acting is probably the best for her.   Actually, she probably shouldn't do Lui because it doesn't really fit in with her work right now.

Project Runway Junior

thanks for the video

Perfume Commercial

more HF

of course SI again 

Self Magazine

any objections or ideas??

tbh she's not really high fashion so I don't see the first 4 things working out for her.  Self is :no2:  no thanks

She's too good for Treats but Lui's brand is doing really well right now and I'd advise it for any model.  :Angel:

I think she is doing pretty well in her niche right now with hosting Project Runway Junior, the DirecTV ads and the cameo in Vacation which was a reference to Christie Brinkley's iconic role.  TV or acting is probably the best for her.   Actually, she probably shouldn't do Lui because it doesn't really fit in with her work right now.

ok maybe HF not, but i still would love to see her for vogue, it would be something different, and the result would surprise.

She would be great for Self Mag. I mean her body is stunning and she is very athletic, duing different kind of sport so i thnik its a good idea.  Lui would be a surprise if she shoot for them, but your right they are doing very well right now.

I will watch Project Runway Junior to see how she is doing. And TV or Acting,? yeah why not? i just wanna see more from her, and more on Instagram. thanks for responding :hehe:

styledbyraquel We have surprises to come. I give it up to fabulous, sweet @hanni_davis for being such a great sport . Oh boy did we put her through it lol #majorlooks #not bikinis. for fashion it is worth it ;). it was so different you guys will love it. Can't wait ;). @bartschland @deney_adam @thebrandonolson @stevenkleinstudio #kerastase #livingproof

SEl3fKA3.jpg