Bellazon

The Angels

Prettyphile

Thanks for running the competition, I really enjoyed it! The results seem logical:

Girls who aren’t super popular (poor Kate, gorgeous but never had a chance really)

Older VS Angels which people may not know from their prime (Heidi, Marissa, Tyra, Laetitia, KK, Gisele)

Recent Girls people remember and like (Not love)

Mega popular current (ish) girls.

Only really surprised Adriana was so low and Sara and Stella so high.

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

Not surprised by the winner.

Surprised by Adriana being so 'low'. And also Lais (and maybe Sara) so high.

Edit: Also, I expected Heidi-Tyra-Gisele to be higher.

you don't do comps very often right? :rofl: she won almost all the comps we have done over the past 2 years

@Prettyphile Thanks for the competition. :heythere: Around a hundred intense days, ten thousand votes (give or take) and a lot of fun!

A couple of expected outcomes (the number of views per thread was a pretty good hint - BTW 487 million views for CS, how's that possible?? That's about a 100k view per day since the forum was created)...

....but a lot of unexpected ones! (I'd obviously hoped that the red fox would've had a better score, but she has a 350k thread - that's 3.5 day of what the titleholder gets, so her being 29th is pretty solid! :neo:)

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

you don't do comps very often right? :rofl: she won almost all the comps we have done over the past 2 years

Lais lost a couple of early rounds in this comp and I thought "oh no, people have turned against her".   :smile:

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

damn the top is ruined by Miranda :rofl: Doutzen should have been in her place (not second place but in the top5)

happy to see Sara so high! and Grace way lower than i expected :rofl:

I wasn't going to say it, but I was thinking the same thing about Grace (and Jo).   :laugh: