Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I know I told you guys to throw something blunt and heavy at me if I came back here before my finals were over... but I can't help it! First, cuz I'm in NYC and there MIGHT be a strike in the subways soon, I might get my exams delayed until January! :p And second, Trimalynn posted a new message from Megan up on Me.net! Am so so so happy to hear Megan is looking forward to a good christmas (I hope Trim is too!) and that we might see more pics from her holiday soon. :wub:

So... I'm not being TOO bad when I come here with good news, am I...? ;)

And good luck, dangerus? What is, um, pattern making anyway? o.O

Edited by funnyfan

Hey, I scanned all those at the top! Cool, I guess this is what it feels like to have kids. Anyway, I'll scan them again and send them out to you guys to clean them up. I can't say when though, I'm a busy man and will be for a couple weeks.

Whoa. That was SEVEN months ago! I've been up to my ass in school, but the good news is I have 3 classes left to graduate!

Well, here's an early Christmas present. I was actually cleaning up today I found this issue laying under some old carburetor parts! The original scans were 3100 by 4100+ pixels and 45Mb big, so I obviously couldn't upload them somewhere. These are at 50% size and 75% quality. Enjoy:

untitledscanned02low4vj.th.jpg untitledscanned03low7hk.th.jpg

I know I told you guys to throw something blunt and heavy at me if I came back here before my finals were over... but I can't help it! First, cuz I'm in NYC and there MIGHT be a strike in the subways soon, I might get my exams delayed until January! :p And second, Trimalynn posted a new message from Megan up on Me.net! Am so so so happy to hear Megan is looking forward to a good christmas (I hope Trim is too!) and that we might see more pics from her holiday soon. :wub:

So... I'm not being TOO bad when I come here with good news, am I...? ;)

And good luck, dangerus? What is, um, pattern making anyway? o.O

it's what designers do first before putting it on actual fabric. It's usually on manila paper and in sets. And here's a brick! Anyways glad to hear megan's well.

Good luck with that, dangerous! Are you studying to be a designer? It sounds majorly cool. ;)

Everyone who gave me a name and address has received cards and presents from me already! Anyone else want to exchange them, just PM me. ;)

And here's looking forward to a nice, long break uninterrupted by school worries and a nice long shiny new year full of new campaigns and editorials for Megan! :wub:

Happy New Years, everyone! I hope you've all had a good 2005 and will be able to look forward to a good 2006! Here's my personal wish list for what happens:

1. I do good in all my classes AND I get nice professors next semester! :fun:

2. I actually get a much much better job than the one I have now. <_<

3. I see a lot more of Megan in the media and all the rest of you online. :wub:

What are you guys going to wish for in 2006? ;)

i just wanna see more of megan this year.....hey megan ewing plz plz plz take up more modelling jobs yeah....i've had it with adriana lima....if u ask me, she's overrated!! no offence to u adriana fanz...i think she's gr8 and all but u must admit that she's everywhere....kinda suffocating!! once again no offence to adri's fans!!