Bellazon

Megan Ewing

• 2 weeks later...

Even in the middle of hellish finals week (oh god three tests in one day whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!), that picture brightened up my day. Megan looks so pretty and her son is freaking adorable! :D

And thanks for the hard work of scanning the pic and putting it up on the website and on Model Mayhem, Trim! Just let that stupid Megan faker try to pretend she's Megan now! :p

Happy holidays, everyone-- though I can't celebrate until at least 2 weeks! :blink:

Edited by funnyfan

Don't feel bad FunnyFan, I'm late to a final right now! And I got two more to go this week, and then sweet bliss of break.

And wow! Ms. Ewing stilll reeks of natural beauty! Look at her! I'm in awe...

I know Megan's beauty is, uh, reeking (?), but don't let that make you fail a class! :laugh:

And yeah, I just have to hold out until that damn winter break rolls around... :ninja:

Also, I found an interview with Raphael Mazzucco where he mentions Megan for a bit!

http://www.artistinterviews.com/showbiz/raphaelmazzucco.htm

A.I.: You have worked with Megan Ewing on many shoots. Can you tell us about the shootings that you have worked with her for Guess?

R.M.: Working with Megan has been really wonderful and interesting. I first starting working with her when she had just begun her career and she evolved so much that. It's really nice to see how she grew as a model grow. Over the past three years I've shot her twice a year for Guess.

Megan should really think about contacting Raphael and asking if he can give her more pics from Guess or if he wants to work with her again come 2006. He seems to have really enjoyed working with her and they made some awesome pics together! Does that sound workable, Trim? ;)

Even in the middle of hellish finals week (oh god three tests in one day whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!), that picture brightened up my day. Megan looks so pretty and her son is freaking adorable! :D

And thanks for the hard work of scanning the pic and putting it up on the website and on Model Mayhem, Trim! Just let that stupid Megan faker try to pretend she's Megan now! :p

Happy holidays, everyone-- though I can't celebrate until at least 2 weeks! :blink:

I had 4 finals this week.. fortunately, I'm done! :gocho:

Good luck to everyone with finals! I have a feeling we are ALL going to need it. :ninja:

Not sure if Megan could do a brand new shoot or campaign right in time for Christmas... but I do hope she'll send Trimalynn a few more gorgeous personal pics or old modeling photos for the holidays! :wub:

Also, please, if I reply to this thread again before the 22nd (barring extraordinry things happening!), hit me with a sack of bricks or something. I really should be studying... :cry: