Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Guest 4boltmain

FunnyFan! (waves with one hand and hoists a beer with the other)

<--- Newcomer my ass!

Holy crap, I've been trying to log in as fourboltmain, but the forum won't let me. But I already had 4boltmain too, go figure.

Just want to say hi, as I have nothing new to show. :cry:

FunnyFan! (waves with one hand and hoists a beer with the other)

<--- Newcomer my ass!

Holy crap, I've been trying to log in as fourboltmain, but the forum won't let me. But I already had 4boltmain too, go figure.

Just want to say hi, as I have nothing new to show. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hellos are still always good! :fun:

yes...i remember this agency...it have much pics of justin.. :D

by the way...it not is a french magazine...but Glamour spanish

Sorry, Sara. I don't have a scan. Just that small pic, taken from an agency website.

Thanks for the offer. You're nicer than we deserve.  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes...i remember this agency...it have much pics of justin.. :D

by the way...it not is a french magazine...but Glamour spanish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? Glamour Spanish? Do you have any more pics from that editorial? :drool:

Megan seems to have appeared in Glamour magazine quite a bit... twice in the US and at least once in Spain... hmm... Should I start looking for back issues? :whistle:

Guest Guest

Honestly, I think people tend to totally underestimate Megan's lips. I mean yes of course she's got nice eyes, but I think her face wouldn't look half as lovely if it wasn't for her lips.

if i remember good the same pics was in glamour italy

but no pic of megan

it is only one pic of megan...it have 4 or 5 models..

and it speak about the Skin.the face...

it is for some make up...

the title of the pic of megan say

the young skin

and after spak about the skin of megan...

but i can't read all phrase...

about the old issue...mhhh.. i don't know what is the number...

but maybe i can try to contact the photographer...

maybe he can give me some info..

but normally they not know in what issue it was published...because this type of pics it's no only for a magazine..

Really? Glamour Spanish? Do you have any more pics from that editorial?  :drool:

Megan seems to have appeared in Glamour magazine quite a bit... twice in the US and at least once in Spain... hmm... Should I start looking for back issues?  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly, I think people tend to totally underestimate Megan's lips. I mean yes of course she's got nice eyes, but I think her face wouldn't look half as lovely if it wasn't for her lips.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I'm picturing the way Megan would look without various things on her face. Lips, eyes, nose, cheekbones.... they're all essential! ;)

Wow, can you really contact the photographer? I'd LOVE it if you could do that! Maybe he's done more with her! I know that Megan's worked multiple times with some photogs, like Raphael Mazzucco and Doug Ordway.

http://www.ericfischerstudio.com/Colorbeauty.html

By the way, I found the guy-- Eric Fischer-- who took that brown makeup beauty shot of Megan for a test shoot. I think I'll email him soon, asking if he has anything more.

meganewing.jpg

but no pic of megan

the young skin

but normally they not know in what issue it was published...because this type of pics it's no only for a magazine..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is like an model agency...

they can't send to you other pics or info...

but you can try...naturally they will ask to you because want it...and whenyou say...because i like the model...i not think that they will reply...

yes i can contact...

but i remember only the photographers that have worked with justin in the website...i can't see all again to find megan...if you give me the link i will write to make up photographer etc. that have worked with her...

if you want i can write to eric fischer...but i will search the agency... because i not believe that he personally will reply at the email...

but no pic of megan

the young skin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Guest
Now I'm picturing the way Megan would look without various things on her face. Lips, eyes, nose, cheekbones.... they're all essential!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, I know! Just what I was tryin to say was, everyone always talks about her eyes and nothing but her eyes and there's just so much more to Megan than just that! And yes they are pretty but I totally agree that everything else is equally important and that with different features she probably wouldn't even be as stunning.

Damn... I don't know who the photographer of the Spanish Glamour Megan pic is... :( I think we got it from the "stylist" section of some agency website anyway.

But yes, I would LOVE it if you could get something from Eric Fischer. Also, Doug Ordway did a LOT of work with Megan for Elle: Elle Italy (twice!), Elle Mexico, possibly Elle France. Could you see if you can find anything from him? His website is www.dougordway.com but he isn't replying to requests for Megan pics.

Thank you!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

it is like an model agency...

they can't send to you other pics or info...

but you can try...naturally they will ask to you because want it...and whenyou say...because i like the model...i not think that they will reply...

yes i can contact...

but i remember only the photographers that have worked with justin in the website...i can't see all again to find megan...if you give me the link i will write to make up photographer etc. that have worked with her...

if you want i can write to eric fischer...but i will search the agency... because i not believe that he personally will reply at the email...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personally, I always thought one of the most stunning things about Megan was her profile. It's probably the most beautiful and delicately defined one that I've ever seen. I just love the way her bumpy nose and soft chin show up. :blush:

catalog442xu.jpg

Aye, I know! Just what I was tryin to say was, everyone always talks about her eyes and nothing but her eyes and there's just so much more to Megan than just that! And yes they are pretty but I totally agree that everything else is equally important and that with different features she probably wouldn't even be as stunning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi..

Ok i will write to all...i can do this :D

i will ask other pics and info ok?

like agencies...and about her...

it's ok?

you want other?!

and about this photo...i will search the stylist...photographer...make up etc...i hope to find...

but if you remember the name...is better.and let me know....i think that they have update the website...because much pics they have changed....

and maybe they have deleted the pic of megan...and is hard for me to remember it...

but maybe i can find something from the agency of the other girl...(i hope)

bye bye

good weekend ;)

Damn... I don't know who the photographer of the Spanish Glamour Megan pic is...  :(  I think we got it from the "stylist" section of some agency website anyway.

But yes, I would LOVE it if you could get something from Eric Fischer. Also, Doug Ordway did a LOT of work with Megan for Elle: Elle Italy (twice!), Elle Mexico, possibly Elle France. Could you see if you can find anything from him? His website is www.dougordway.com but he isn't replying to requests for Megan pics.

Thank you!!!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>