Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Hey ff, do you remember the model agency that was kinda 'partners' with chilaX?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOt their name, but I knew that they did make some sort of deal with a model agency to show off their models on the Chilax website and forum. Is this girl attached to that agency?

Maybe you could ask Iris, Danger0us, or one of the old Chilax mods for the agency's name?

i just added motion and wallpapers...am i missing anything else? :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

An "other" gallery for other stuff she's done... like Abercrombie and Fitch, etc.? :)

Also... don't ask me how I know this :ninja: ... but Megan is not in New York City right now. Wonder if she's just chilling back at home or if she's on location shooting somehwere...? :whistle:

It's kind of a crap scan, but this is the pic I have never seen before.  She looks cute but damn, that belt is so big it makes her look really large!

post-255-0-1446118281-32483_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hope you dont mind that i edited that picture trimalynn...i would have posted it a lot sooner but my girlfriend called and we went out and i just got home and i finished what i started....hope you like it.

eb672bdacopy7mr.th.jpg

I don't think it's Paris' looks that make her ugly. In fact, it has every little to do with her looks and more to do with her reputation as a dirty skank.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For me it`s half of both. I don`t find her good looking at all, and the fact that she`s a dirty skank just makes me hate her more. :)

For me it`s half of both. I don`t find her good looking at all, and the fact that she`s a dirty skank just makes me hate her more. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I started in on everything I find wrong with Paris-- we'd be here all week! :p

But if nothing else, I absolutely hate the idea that if you are skinny and blonde (like Paris is-- though she's definitely bottle blond) you're automatically hot. Ick ick ick. :ninja:

hope you dont mind that i edited that picture trimalynn...i would have posted it a lot sooner but my girlfriend called and we went out and i just got home and i finished what i started....hope you like it.

eb672bdacopy7mr.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome scan, Trimalynn! :drool: I've never seen that before. Though maybe Megan's hips look wide because they really are? :whistle: ;)

Also, Neo, great clean-up job as always. How do you always manage to get rid of the text in the background anyway? That has always bothered me! :ninja:

Awesome scan, Trimalynn!  :drool: I've never seen that before. Though maybe Megan's hips look wide because they really are?  :whistle:  ;)

Also, Neo, great clean-up job as always. How do you always manage to get rid of the text in the background anyway? That has always bothered me!  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its called skills...nah, i find one clean spot and i start healing from that spot, once i get a big enough clean spot i make my brush bigger and start healing to removed the leaked text.

its called skills...nah, i find one clean spot and i start healing from that spot, once i get a big enough clean spot i make my brush bigger and start healing to removed the leaked text.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that explanation just soared waaaaay over my head. I'm such a neophyte. :blush:

What program do you use to do the editing? :fun: