Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Would i LIKE that? Does a bear... um... do various things of an excretory nature in the woods? i'd LOVE it if you could do that for us! Thank you! :drool:

Out of curiosity... where did you find that rare SKINY picture of Megan earlier? From an agency search too? :)

Hi..

Ok i will write to all...i can do this :D

i will ask other pics and info ok?

like agencies...and about her...

it's ok?

you want other?!

and about this photo...i will search the stylist...photographer...make up etc...i hope to find...

but if you remember the name...is better.and let me know....i think that they have update the website...because much pics they have changed....

and maybe they have deleted the pic of megan...and is hard for me to remember it...

but maybe i can find something from the agency of the other girl...(i hope)

bye bye

good weekend ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, don't think any of us have actuall met her now! If anyne has, I hope they fess up! :drool:

She used to have an offiical website-- www.meganewingmodel.com-- but that was taken down a while back. Trimalynn runs a great unofficial website (www.meganewing.net) on her. :heart:

She's with Marilyn Agency of NYC (www.marilynagency.com) and Clipse (www.clipsemanagement.com) now.

Spanish eyes, I know you met Ty Kilinc of Clipse once, and he talked a lot about Kim Smith and Megan. Do you know anything on Megan that you'd like to share??? ;)

so, has anyone here actually met Megan?

btw, what is her actual website? who is she signed w/ now?

did she really have a baby? sorry, i've been out of the loop for a while  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the skiny pic...

it was in my archivie..

but..i have saved it from a portfolio of a photographer...that now i not remember who is...

monday i will contact all photographers make up artist..etc..

in the weekend is better no..because they not reply...

i will let you know.

Would i LIKE that? Does a bear... um... do various things of an excretory nature in the woods? i'd LOVE it if you could do that for us! Thank you!  :drool:

Out of curiosity... where did you find that rare SKINY picture of Megan earlier? From an agency search too?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that you all have this...

but i'm searching in my CDs if i can find some info..

i have found this..

photo raphael mazzucco (you know this :D )

but the hair stylist is MOIZ ALLADINA

and if i remember good...the agency is kramer and kramer

bye bye

http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=209bb.jpg

(sorry i can't show the pic here because the forum not permit it to me :( i see this message

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed )

Wow, good luck finding thinks on Megan with the hair stylist! Though I admit... I odn't think he did too good of a job styling Megan's hair in that pic! Can you say... flyaways??? :laugh:

I know that you all have this...

but i'm searching in my CDs if i can find some info..

i have found this..

photo raphael mazzucco (you know this :D )

but the hair stylist is MOIZ ALLADINA

and if i remember good...the agency is kramer and kramer

bye bye

http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=209bb.jpg

(sorry i can't show the pic here because the forum not permit it to me :( i see this message

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Guest
Wow, good luck finding thinks on Megan with the hair stylist! Though I admit... I odn't think he did too good of a job styling Megan's hair in that pic! Can you say... flyaways???  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm I dunno. I kinda prefer Megan with messier hair. I think it goes really well with her face. Absolutely HATE her straight hair in those Newport News pics.

As far as I know, she's ALWAYS been with Clipse. In her 2001 interview with AskMen.com, she mentioned Ty Kilinc at Clipse, with nothing about Marilyn NYC. She's like Kim Smith-- yoked to that agency since she started.

Wait, was Megan Ewing always signed with Clipse, or was she just recently signed on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really love this hair...

I love her with this hair...

i like that hair no perfect... no comb (i don't know if it is the right word :D )

Wow, good luck finding thinks on Megan with the hair stylist! Though I admit... I odn't think he did too good of a job styling Megan's hair in that pic! Can you say... flyaways???  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>