Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Well, it's not like there's only one "standard" look for latinos. I mean, Adriana Lima is Brazilian but she's got pretty light skin and bright blue eyes.

I think whether Megan looks latino really depends on the styling... but I can see her Mexican heritage sometimes. She does look mighty "white" sometimes. :p

:o  <_<  :o

ahahah

are you jealous???

kisses

sara

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More like pissed off at Marciano for being such a dumbass to go from Megan to freaking Paris Hilton. <_<

But enough negative talk! Nine updated her awesome website and has new Megan scans up! I've got them down below too. :)

post-133-1115960733_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest

she seems...siciliana! siciliana mhhhh...the girl from sicily....but no with dark eyes :D

Well, it's not like there's only one "standard" look for latinos. I mean, Adriana Lima is Brazilian but she's got pretty light skin and bright blue eyes.

I think whether Megan looks latino really depends on the styling... but I can see her Mexican heritage sometimes. She does look mighty "white" sometimes.  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't enter in this website...other new things?

in advertising...somenew things of justin?

by the way....

Paris Hilton BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

she is not a model!

she is not a Girl!!!

:(

More like pissed off at Marciano for being such a dumbass to go from Megan to freaking Paris Hilton.  <_<

But enough negative talk! Nine updated her awesome website and has new Megan scans up! I've got them down below too.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW, thank you! I think it looks a HELL of a lot like Megan-- especially the eyebrowns, ears and nose! But I'm so bad at these IDs... :( Maybe Trimalynn and Lea could tell us for sure?!

Do you know how old the pic is and where its from? If it's from something Megan has already worked for, I think it raises the chances of being her...

Yup, I think Megan's extremely distinctive ears prove that its her! Look at her ear in the Guess picture, she has these two big RIDGES in her right ear-- and this new picture's girl does too. I think it's really her! :drool:

THANK YOU Sara! How many new pics have you bought in? I think it's already a dozen by now! :p

post-133-1116003727_thumb.jpg

my 'little' contact eheheh

say that she is megan....

about the pic...it is from my MAX magazine...

it is for LOOK it's a brand

i will make a better scan..i have much of this photos....

WOW, thank you! I think it looks a HELL of a lot like Megan-- especially the eyebrowns, ears and nose! But I'm so bad at these IDs... :( Maybe Trimalynn and Lea could tell us for sure?!

Do you know how old the pic is and where its from? If it's from something Megan has already worked for, I think it raises the chances of being her...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have confronted the ear in this pic...luck the high part!

post-297-1116005950_thumb.jpg

I have other....i will send tomorrow..if i succed to take it tonight ;)

kisses

sara

Yup, I think Megan's extremely distinctive ears prove that its her! Look at her ear in the Guess picture, she has these two big RIDGES in her right ear-- and this new picture's girl does too. I think it's really her!  :drool:

THANK YOU Sara! How many new pics have you bought in? I think it's already a dozen by now!  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have the sort of ears that have those little... ridges in the middle of them, but my mom and brother do. How odd! :p

And thanks for scanning them, Sara. :wub:

i have confronted the ear in this pic...luck the high part!

post-297-1116005950_thumb.jpg

I have other....i will send tomorrow..if i succed to take it tonight ;)

kisses

sara

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>