Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

/

She's starting to be really chubby :/

no. she is HEALTHY. and YOU dont know what CHUBBY is. :)

You don't have to look like that to be healthy.

Don't need all this, but I'm kinda bored with all that "healthy" stories. Girl can be lean and healthy, same as she can be chubby and healthy, and I heard for some examples fat and healthy as well :yes:

I like Esti for a long time, but I'm not blind, her body has changed for worse, if you ask me. I prefer leaner models and Esti doesn't look like a model on those candids. And it's obvious they photoshoped her body a lot for those editorial pics. Sorry, but that's my opinion, as being her objective fan for years now.

/

Don't need all this, but I'm kinda bored with all that "healthy" stories. Girl can be lean and healthy, same as she can be chubby and healthy, and I heard for some examples fat and healthy as well :yes:

I like Esti for a long time, but I'm not blind, her body has changed for worse, if you ask me. I prefer leaner models and Esti doesn't look like a model on those candids. And it's obvious they photoshoped her body a lot for those editorial pics. Sorry, but that's my opinion, as being her objective fan for years now.

the only thing that i think is a problem, is that u think that a girl like esti is -chubby. maybe she is not as thin as other supermodels are - but dont forget that she is not a runway model, she is not suppose to be too thin. she is healthy beautiful girl that eat healthy and not starve herself. and i think that saying that esti is chubby is not correct. sorry...

/

the only thing that i think is a problem, is that u think that a girl like esti is -chubby. maybe she is not as thin as other supermodels are - but dont forget that she is not a runway model, she is not suppose to be too thin. she is healthy beautiful girl that eat healthy and not starve herself. and i think that saying that esti is chubby is not correct. sorry...

Well, we're talking about a model and Esti is indeed chubby for model-standards. She might not be a runway model but model is model (unless you're plus-size or whatever) and as a model for editorial/catalogue you also need to be sort of skinny to fit the sample sizes of the clothes you'll be photographed in.

I think everyone agrees that Esti is gorgeous :heart:

But yes, she's defintiely put on some noticeable weight compared to 2-3 years ago. They photoshop her body in almost all her spreads. I don't think she is chubby or unhealthy. Her skin still glows, and her hair is still amazing :) She looks really happy too..

The only thing is her weight gain (to me) is alot more in the stomach area and her face...and that might be unhealthy. For example, Bar Refaeli is not your typical skinny model either but her waist is small so you can tell she works out and is a healthy girl. I think Esti's body was perfect in the 2009 SI. She had beautiful curves, and her waist was smaller. So maybe she isn't the healthiest right now. I don't think it's being mean or cruel to say that. The modelling world has hard standards to measure up to, and maybe Esti just wants to enjoy her life -- Eat what she wants, and not exercise so much! :laugh:

Every guy that sees her thinks she's near perfect though! Sometimes I do wish for her to be a bit thinner and book more campaigns, because she's one of the most beautiful models I've seen! Just look at her face: :wub:

post-36419-0-1446123942-25515_thumb.jpg

I think Esti is gorgeous and I think it's refreshing to see her body type as well as Kate Upton's. I like lean models as well but it's nice to see girls who are more meaty than the norm. Only because girls everywhere are different sizes and I think it's a positive thing when models represent that.

Also my idea of Chubby is someone who is slightly overweight or is close to being overweight. Everyone's may be different but that's my version. Esti is neither :) She is just fuller than the average model