Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ I like both, but the candids are indeed stellar.  Her natural body body is matched by very, very few women in the world.  If only she had a nice set of C-Cups.... :Angel:  

I'm going to be honest, and try to keep this as polite as possible but I'd just like to say I find this comment, and the conversation that ensued to be pretty darn offensive. Can we keep our fantasies about changing Candice's body for our own desires to ourselves? This isn't really the place for it. This is a fan forum to discuss Candice, not one to discuss preferences of what turns us on, or what body types we prefer over others. I don't need to, nor do I want to read that kind of stuff when I come in here. Frankly, it makes me uncomfortable, and I also think its highly disrespectful to Candice to sit here and pick apart her body, and discuss what you would change in order to make her more sexually appealing to you. It's degrading and inappropriate. 

I'm not trying to start a feud or an argument at all, but the comment offended me enough that I was wary of coming back to this thread for the last two days because I didn't want to read further into that conversation. After staying away for two days I came back to see its still going on, so I figured I'd be an adult and politely ask that you keep those kinds of comments to yourself, or take them to a different type of forum.

I’ve made several apologies for any offense taken.  However, I think you have gone way over board with this statement.  With this type of tone, which is way over the top, you are starting something, or at least asking for it.  I, in no way, said anything filthy or highly offensive.  Your sensibilities are just that, your damn sensibilities, and I cannot help that.

The conversations that I have so called had over a so called two-day span, were nothing more than polite conversations with people who are fellow Candice supporters and friends.  The tone was neither hostile, nor was it over the top.  There were just benign comments and responses.  I’m a nice guy and try to treat everyone with respect, but sometimes you have to stop playing dog, and not role over anymore.  You’re completely out of line and over the top.

I think you really need to reread the so called offensive comments and rethink your position.  However, it is time to put this conversation to bed.  As for me posting somewhere else, get real.  If you are that much of a Candice sycophant that you had to run your mouth like this, you need to grow up and get some help.  For the sake of ending this once and for all, I will try and say I apologize for offending anyones sensibilities and will try not to do so in the future.  But some things are just plain ridiculous. 

@crazy ride (starting to think you are indeed crazy)

This is indeed very sad on your part.  If anyone ranted, it was you madam.  First of all, you do not control the level and type of discourse that goes on.  Secondly, forums are for discussion and discourse on topics relating to Candice, as well as the posting of pics, not some kind of blind, cult-like worship.  Third, if you found my speech/conversation perverse and degrading, you may need help on a professional level, something ongoing.  Fourth, posters should not have to scrutinize their every thought and curb their freedom of speech based upon your victorian sensibilities.

As for my so called conversation, it was well over and done with by the time you decided to launch your temper tantrum (you do polite very poorly by the way).  Your comments were unnecessary and would have been better suited over PM.  No need to unholster your guns and call me out because your feelings were hurt.  Honestly, you sound like the uncool girl that gets to hang with the cool girls at school.  And you are so grateful you will to anything to protect them, even perceive slights where there are none.  Its ridiculous. Candice is not coming to hang out with you.  For the last time (and I do mean last), I apologize to anyone offended by previous comments.  Anything else, please use PM.  I will certainly do the same.  Verbal back and forth like this is certainly not what this forum is for.