Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^If they are going to sell it anywhere, Dubai would be the place.  It just bleeds money due to the oil wealth and has become one of the playgrounds for the super rich and famous.  

Candice says they try to sell it for a year and then dismantle it if there are no buyers.  The problem, aside from the ridiculous price, is that it only fits Candice.  

Now, if it came with Candice it would sell instantly.  Realistically, this thing will be pulled apart in a year. 

^If they are going to sell it anywhere, Dubai would be the place.  It just bleeds money due to the oil wealth and has become one of the playgrounds for the super rich and famous.  

Candice says they try to sell it for a year and then dismantle it if there are no buyers.  The problem, aside from the ridiculous price, is that it only fits Candice.  

Now, if it came with Candice it would sell instantly.  Realistically, this thing will be pulled apart in a year. 

^ I like both, but the candids are indeed stellar.  Her natural body body is matched by very, very few women in the world.  If only she had a nice set of C-Cups.... :Angel:  

I'm going to be honest, and try to keep this as polite as possible but I'd just like to say I find this comment, and the conversation that ensued to be pretty darn offensive. Can we keep our fantasies about changing Candice's body for our own desires to ourselves? This isn't really the place for it. This is a fan forum to discuss Candice, not one to discuss preferences of what turns us on, or what body types we prefer over others. I don't need to, nor do I want to read that kind of stuff when I come in here. Frankly, it makes me uncomfortable, and I also think its highly disrespectful to Candice to sit here and pick apart her body, and discuss what you would change in order to make her more sexually appealing to you. It's degrading and inappropriate. 

I'm not trying to start a feud or an argument at all, but the comment offended me enough that I was wary of coming back to this thread for the last two days because I didn't want to read further into that conversation. After staying away for two days I came back to see its still going on, so I figured I'd be an adult and politely ask that you keep those kinds of comments to yourself, or take them to a different type of forum.

@MariaL

I think they have sold one before, and it's not like some skanky used bra that has seen its last day, it is a complete work of art, just like any other jeweled work of art. However, I think this work of art has something else going for it, and that is the fact that it has actually been worn by Candice Swanepoel, one of the most beautiful woman in the world. That right there gives it far more bang for its buck if you ask me. I know If I was going to buy a ten million dollar jeweled work of art for the purpose of display, then the fact that it was shaped for Candice, and worn by her, meaning it touched her perfect skin lol, well that would make it way more worth it. I mean really the fact that it was molded to her body is a huge benefit if you ask me, because I wouldn't want it molded to me, or someone else mundane, because besides being a man my body is no where near perfect, and I don't know anybody with a body half as perfect as Candice's body.

OK calm down. It was a joke(about being used bra) and can I have a reference about the sold FB because I only found this:

5 Surprising Facts About the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

That multimillion fantasy bra has never sold: The queen of the show, the MVP, is the Victoria's Secret Angel who gets to parade around the stage wearing the, er, crown -- the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra. This year Candice Swanepoel will wear the $10 million 18-karat gold bra that features more than 4,000 rubies, sapphires, and diamonds with a total carat weight of 1,564.62 carats. Interestingly, no one has ever purchased a Fantasy Bra. After the show the bras are eventually dismantled. FYI: this year's bejeweled bra isn't even the most expensive Fantasy Bra ever made -- the $15 million bra worn by Gisele Bundchen in 2000 takes that honor.  

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/12/06/facts-about-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show.aspx#.UrQirdJDu6M

And has this been posted yet? The replica of the Royal Fantasy Bra:

l717.jpg

And the lucky buyer is ...: No one typically, because most bras are eventually dismantled. So far, only last year's $2.5 million bra has found a buyer. Victoria's Secret declined to disclose the name of its owner.

source: cnbc.com/id/101195416