Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I hate it when ppl compare models. It is a business. VS is a business. They sell an image. Of course Candice is more than the "timid and flirty" image than VS portrays, but she is hired by them to portray an image. Just like any other fashion brand.

She is not going to be more animated in a VS show or be allowed to show her "dancing" skills. She is hired by VS to portray an image of sexiness and she does that. Adrianna is Adrianna. Giselle is Giselle. Candice is Candice. No need to compare. They are all hired by VS to do a job which they all do successfully. What they do afterwards is up to them. Love them for the moment that they are in.

I hate when people have to compare Candice to anyone, especially Adriana. She is not, nor ever will be Adriana. Enough!

Her opening walk was BETTER imo, still not there but she did really good compared to 2011. I definitely think when Candice gets her walk down pat, it will be more fierce, more like the earlier VSFS.

'I agree. And I don't want her to be like adriana either honestly. I have many reasons for that lol

She really was better this year, more bounce in her walk large improvament from when she first started. And I don't think alot of people, even myself, don't consider everyone starts off with a bleh walk. Models walks change over time, idk one model who's walk didn't change and get better. Even gisele's did. It takes time but since vs is using her more she should hurry up and get better.

The pace was good its just that awkward bit when she looked at the camera. It wasn't subliminal or natural looking it was as if someone literally told her to look at it and she did as they said. Like she was forced. Basically she needs to loosen up.

I think she did well, and I know Candice has been getting tons of exposure with all her interviews and stuff before the show aired, but when it came down to the actual show she did not get enough exposure at all. I love Behati and she was amazing with all her exposure, but they showed her way more than Candice, and that just seems strange to me. This whole last year VS has been using Candice like crazy, and they gave her the FB, but hardly any additional exposure besides her walking. If not an actual segment again, then I think they should have at least shown her backstage more, like when she got up on the table, or little things like that. With the preshow in mind, so many models got shown more than her. To name a few, Adriana, Lily, Behati, Karlie, and even Martha, Sara, and Kelly. I just expected more considering how much she was used all year, and because she actually got the FB.

Too bad i could't wacht it tonight at live stream :( was here 4 oclock in the night...so a little too late :p

My god :woot: loveee the video Holiday Mash-Up :wub: Candice looks amazing in it !!

Also lovee every interview she did to promote the show :heart:

For me Candice is a TOTALL STUNNER in EVERYTHING she does :wub2:

Thanks everyone for all the new updates :flower:

Can't wait till i can watch the show finally :Angel: i'm soo curious !

Too bad i could't wacht it tonight at live stream :( was here 4 oclock in the night...so a little too late :p

My god :woot: loveee the video Holiday Mash-Up :wub: Candice looks amazing in it !!

Also lovee every interview she did to promote the show :heart:

For me Candice is a TOTALL STUNNER in EVERYTHING she does :wub2:

Thanks everyone for all the new updates :flower:

Can't wait till i can watch the show finally :Angel: i'm soo curious !

Just found a high quality download of the show....will watch it again and then add to my archives.  Hopefully a second viewing will change my mind a bit.

Thanks for the updates.