Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

As I'm a Booty lover I can say Yes she got a superb booty.

BUT!!! What the hell is wrong with some people?!!

How on earth can people sleep at night when they take a pic like that one with her "dive in" but in the water?

This is getting out of hands with these pics! To me it's to much...

Yes I love to see her in her privet "mode" but this is not my like in pics!

Badboy

NK :hug:

How on earth can people sleep at night when they take a pic like that one with her "dive in" but in the water?

Badboy

NK :hug:

Paparazzi have very few limits, if any. To them its all about getting the best shots possible.

On another note: Badboy you must see many women like Candice seeing as how you are in Stockholm?

First, the bikini-scene here in Sweden are nothing near that! More like shorts + bikini top.

Even thou Candice are without doubt the most beautiful woman on earth, I do think her bikini is a tiny bit to small for my taste.

She's hot, hot, hot! But not my taste in showing skin... I prefer little more like VS that are little bigger in front and rear :nicole:

And yes, I like see her in private but... as I said...

Badboy

NK :hug: (where are you? I miss you)

First, the bikini-scene here in Sweden are nothing near that! More like shorts + bikini top.

Even thou Candice are without doubt the most beautiful woman on earth, I do think her bikini is a tiny bit to small for my taste.

She's hot, hot, hot! But not my taste in showing skin... I prefer little more like VS that are little bigger in front and rear :nicole:

And yes, I like see her in private but... as I said...

Badboy

NK :hug: (where are you? I miss you)

I see your point about too much skin, but Herman does not seem to mind. I think that he likes all the guys looking at what he has. I also prefer her VS lingerie and bikinis.

You should visit Texas my friend...you will have a great time.

I was going to visit Stockholm on a student exchange, but I hear racial discrimination is on the rise in Sweden.

Badboy, have you seen the recent Doutzen Kroes "paparazzi" pics? Anyway, even if you don't understand German, this video

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/spiel-mit-den-paparazzi-wie-stars-sich-im-urlaub-in-szene-setzen-2015879.html

gives an interesting impression of how things can be when celebrities go to the beach.

I would caution her about overexposure. This is a big problem with VS. I think they oversaturate her at the expense of their other models. People can have too much of a good thing and grow tired.

Yup, 'overexposure' is exactly what I meant. :)

God, why, why can't I have a body like hers?? Can I please come back next life looking like her?? :cry2:

I know it's been some pages back, but I must say I love her Vogue pictures, she looks sexy and cute at the same time. The hair was priceless! And she must be sooo happy summer is coming... You go, girl, show your cute booty in those brazilian bikinis at the beach! :woohoo: (I happen to like this size of bikini for her, but for me, I would love not to live in Brazil so I wouldn't have to show mine so much lol). Herman probably doesn't mind cause that is the average size of bikini for brazilian girls, he is used to it. Most of my male friends don't even like bigger bikinis. I guess it is a cultural thing.

Badboy, so sweet of you! I guess I heard you calling, that's why I came! Missed you :hug: