Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ so so soooo stunning, her eyes! :gocho:

From shape.com:

"This Victoria’s Secret beauty always looks toned, whether she’s donning sexy swimwear or VSX exercise gear. “For me, mixing workouts like boxing, jump rope, and basic ballet works best,” the South African-born Swanepoel says. “Boxing works my arms and core, ballet elongates my muscles, and jumping rope is a great way to warm up before any workout.” As good as she looks in a bikini, it’s only natural for Swanepoel to enjoy working out oceanside too: “My favorite exercise is something that doesn’t feel like I’m exercising at all, such as swimming in the ocean or playing paddle ball,” she says, adding that she sticks to a healthy diet of organic foods and lots of fruits and veggies."

candice.jpg

how many different vs swim outfits/lingerie/panties+bras do you guys think she must have modeled by now? She always has more pictures out than any other model within vs (and I can understand why) but it just hurts my head to think about how many outfits she's probably had to be in and out of. I'm sure some of the colors are just photoshopped/changed , but still

how many different vs swim outfits/lingerie/panties+bras do you guys think she must have modeled by now? She always has more pictures out than any other model within vs (and I can understand why) but it just hurts my head to think about how many outfits she's probably had to be in and out of. I'm sure some of the colors are just photoshopped/changed , but still