Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

:heart:

@isobel: That's right. U get a chocolate chip cookie! Well, at least someone did their reseach. It's not often that you find pictures of models at those kinds of events. Last time I checked, that little luncheon show was not part of her resume.

@Barron: That's a nifty little find. for a second there, I thought it was Doutzen. It's a curse when two models like those have the same curvy ass. I just hope they did't have to use too much Photoshopping, if you know what I mean.

:laugh:

Let me ask this question, Baron: Has Candi appeared in any new editorials as of late? The last one I remember was for that issue of Nylon from last summer.

As much as I like looking at pictures of her ass, there's got to be something out there other than a bunch of lingerie pictures. Seriously, its not like anyone here is buying what she's selling.....OR are they? :blink:

Thanks for the pics!

I think that sim is awesome, but I'd wait until Sims 3 comes out since you might get a more realistic version of her then.

:ninja: by the of february... cause in the sims 3 you can sculpt the body shape as well. Candi's body is so perfect <3

true and I can't wait to make Candice!

And thank you Baron and Music for these gorgeous pictures! I know that Candice was always beautiful and that she is very young but is it just me or is she getting prettier by the minute? :blush:

Let me ask this question, Baron: Has Candi appeared in any new editorials as of late? The last one I remember was for that issue of Nylon from last summer.

As much as I like looking at pictures of her ass, there's got to be something out there other than a bunch of lingerie pictures. Seriously, its not like anyone here is buying what she's selling.....OR are they? :blink:

^Well, she did appear in Glamour(Russia) from September (as posted by ~IRIS~). And a Calzedonia campaign (which thiago posted). But I get your point.

That said, it is a bit of a quiet time at the moment - let's hope that we see her somewhere during the upcoming fashion weeks.

Until then - the ass pictures are fine. I'll take what I can get! :hehe:

And no - that lingerie just chafes... :ninja: