Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2006 : Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana.

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2006 : Alice Roi, Amuleti J, Betsey Johnson, Carmen Marc Valvo, Cynthia Rowley, Heatherette, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Sass & Bide, Ter et Bantine, Trussardi, Zang Toi.

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2007 : Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Amuleti J, Baby Phat, Betsey Johnson, Blugirl, Carmen Marc Valvo, Charlotte Ronson, Chris Aire, Diane von Furstenberg, Evisu, Krizia, Luisa Beccaria, Manuel, Marc Bouwer, Nanette Lepore, Pamella Roland, Pin-Up Stars, Ports 1961, Rachel Roy, Roberto Musso, Rock & Republic, Rushkin, Shirt Passion, Sonia Fortuna, Tracy Reese, Trussardi, Twinkle by Wenlan.

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2007 : Rock & Republic.

Does anyone have a bigger version of this picture (or something similar)? Two of my favorite models are in it (Candice and Anne V) :D!

post-18637-0-1446072921-73583_thumb.jpg

Candice looks good in her final outfit too... they should have shown more of it in the show >_<! Oh, and I don't remember where I found this image from... it was a forum that's all I could remember...

I thought there was going to be a lot more pictures than just these, but oh well, and I only grabbed the backstage and runway detail so if you want the actual runway you can go here:

http://www.firstview.com/alpha_list.php?ty...r&deslist=1

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2006 :Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2007 : Diane von Furstenberg and Manuel

db4d0324176888.gif b4d98b24176907.gif f3fae424176937.gif 2fe22b24176945.gif 947a6a24176953.gif 66a28424176967.gif 9575fd24176977.gif ca5cdd24176980.gif 03178c24177005.gif 8c19ef24177017.gif b61b8524177026.gif a7c52f24177035.gif 1937a324177044.gif 2f1bbd24177061.gif 1b269324177068.gif 90635124177080.gif 24946524177093.gif

Thanks for the pics!

I think that sim is awesome, but I'd wait until Sims 3 comes out since you might get a more realistic version of her then.

:ninja: by the of february... cause in the sims 3 you can sculpt the body shape as well. Candi's body is so perfect <3

:heart:

I posted these a very long time ago (watermarked) and nobody gave a two-bit sh*t about it. This time I'm gonna post them again (non-watermarked) because I think everyone's attention has been set. But I'm not gonna even explain what event or year or season this took place, so do your own goddamned research.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ picture!

32179944.90e826.jpg 32179950.66867d.jpg 32179961.c9ef93.jpg

32179969.4b40a6.jpg

32179973.a1ba17.jpg

32179978.4b6e46.jpg

:laugh:

I posted these a very long time ago (watermarked) and nobody gave a two-bit sh*t about it. But I'm not gonna even explain what event or year or season this took place, so do your own goddamned research.

Vampire its nice that you post such great pics and I really enjoy seeing what you have up your sleeve :) but lots of people post great stuff at Bellazon but not everyone or every post gets thanked, I'm sure everyones had that happen to them but you don't see people taking it so seriously and saying stuff you've just said. I don't think its that people don't care or are ungreatful, for example I see a great post and think wow nice post but am sometimes I'm just forgetful and don't say thanks.

Its happened to me lots but I still post when I find something, I post not to get a thank you from someone just to add to the collection of my fave models/celebs, don't take this the wrong way like I'm trying to be mean but I swear I've seen some of your posts that sounded very similar to your last post and theres no need to be like that :wave:

^^I'm not looking to get thanked in every post. Sometimes I ask for it on purpose, most of the time I let it slide. But there's a difference between getting a few nods to getting completely ignored. I've been ignored in this thread many times and sometimes, it just doesn't make it worth the trouble.

But now that Candi's established herself as bonafide model (almost....but not yet), I can safely repost every UHQ picture I have in my stash and maybe get a few nods. That still doesn't mean I can't be angry about it, though.

^^I'm not looking to get thanked in every post. Sometimes I ask for it on purpose, most of the time I let it slide. But there's a difference between getting a few nods to getting completely ignored. I've been ignored in this thread many times and sometimes, it just doesn't make it worth the trouble.

VampireHorde - I've thanked you, and responded to lots of your posts (albeit mainly to faux-reprimand you for banter regarding Ms. Swanepoel's skin!!! <_< ;) ).

And come to think of it, though my posts might not be UHQ, I don't recall you ever thanking me...

:evil:

I think it's just pot-luck in the 'thanks' respect. I've posted stuff on threads and been ignored, only to find it reposted by someone else two pages later and met with the kind of response reserved for the 'second coming'!

Swings and roundabouts...

@Baron: I'm very hard to please (*I said "hard" :fun: ), so I don't always give out many compliments. But if someone REALLY deserved it, I give them all the praise (which isn't very often). And in this case, I apologize for not complimenting you on your untiring effort towards Candi's cause. GOOD JOB! (Y) I don't think anyone else is the supreme authority of Swanepoel and Prinsloo other than yourself.

SO......anyone figured out the event of the pictures I posted above yet? Any one?

@Baron: I'm very hard to please (*I said "hard" :fun: ), so I don't always give out many compliments. But if someone REALLY deserved it, I give them all the praise (which isn't very often). And in this case, I apologize for not complimenting you on your untiring effort towards Candi's cause. GOOD JOB! (Y) I don't think anyone else is the supreme authority of Swanepoel and Prinsloo other than yourself.

^Then I feel very blessed! :blush:

As for the pictures - well I know they're from summer 2006 and a private residence, but only because I was paying attention the first time around... :laugh: