Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I live in Brazil, I don't even have NBC here. We will have to find a link so we can watch it too :(

I think is was Adriana... but my memory fails. I'm just too anxious this year... She is prettier than ever now. I have the feeling this is gonna be one of those years we will never forget how hot she looked. Can't wait to see what she will wear too.

She has an event tomorrow :).

Grand Opening!

Victoria’s Secret Upper Canada Mall

17600 Yonge Street

Newmarket, ON L3Y 4Z1

Thursday, October 20

9:30 AM

Meet Candice Swanepoel!

Our Angel will be signing autographs from 4-6PM*.

Get access to the faster VIP line with a $100 minimum store purchase**.

*One autograph per customer on Victoria’s Secret provided photos only.

**Items purchased for fast lane access are final sale

Celebrate Our Grand Opening with a Gift

FREE Limited Edition Tote filled with beauty must haves and a Lacieâ„¢ Panty with a minimum $75 purchase.

Free tote offer begins October 20, 2011 and valid at Victoria’s Secret Upper Canada Mall location only, while supplies last. One per transaction.

Be an Angel for a Day!

Come take your very own Angel photo on the Lower Level at the Centre Court during the following times:

Thursday, October 20

10:00AM-1:30PM & 2:30PM-6PM

Friday, October 21

10:00AM-1:30PM & 2:30PM-6PM

Plus, keep an eye out in the coming days for our street teams around Newmarket, who are giving out a special Grand Opening Weekend offer!

vs facebook

Happy Birthday, Candice!! :fun:

(It's already the 20th of October here in Germany)

Best wishes to one of the most beautiful women on earth!

You're just stunning and I'm sure you will be a big name in business one day!

You have the potential to make history; the potential to become one of the greatest models ever!

I hope you will have a lot of fun today! Enjoy your birthday!! :)

The 20th of October is one of my favorite days in the year.

It's both the birthday of my favorite model - the amazing Candice Swanepoel -

and the birthday of my longtime boyfriend! :D He was even born in the same year as Candice!

So I got two reasons for celebrating this day! :hell yea!:

YAAAAAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!! :fun:

I second what Melocotón said. Wish you all the best in your life. Career, love, friends, family, Luna haha, EVERYTHING! Hope you enjoy your day, I'm sure you will be surrounded by people who loves you very, very much. Hope they make this day very special for you, it's gonna be a big one in many ways...

All the luck in the world, we loooove you, anjinha! :heart:

YAY YAY YAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most beautiful woman to ever grace this world!!! YOU CANDICE!!! May God open the windows of heaven and shower you with many, many, many blessings!! All the good things you deserve. Nothing extra and nothing minus, but just what's right for you!! We love you Candice, and we wish you all the best, and many, many, many more years to come filled with nothing but success. Enjoy your day gorgeous!! :kiss::heart::fun:

happy birth day candice !! :fun:

happy birthday to the most amazing, gorgeous and beautiful woman in existence that god decided to bless the world by making her live among us.

i wish you to have an amazing birthday and an awesome life, may each new year be much better than the one before and may all years be filled with nothing but success.

with all the love from egypt. :heart::heart::heart:

Happy Birthday Candice, can't wait to see what other exciting things your bright future may hold. Lots of love on your special day. :fun:

and :clap: for her opening the show. I like Candice's walk and am glad she doesn't over do it. Just have a powerful can't take your eyes off of me presence, and she will do great. (ala Naomi VSFS 03 super sexy heroines or Gisele VSFS 05 opening.) ;)

New tweets from our birthday girl :)

Morning everyone! I'm reading through all my birthday wishes... Thank you so much for all the personal messages. I have the sweetest fans!
@AngelAlessandra and I at Etalk Canada. Busy morning :)

post-50597-0-1446072262-30016_thumb.jpg

Damn, I can't believe how gorgeous Candice is. :wub:

Her smile lights up the room!