Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I suppose the way Candice was acting in those RJ quotes was a joke. Hope she isn't too much of a hassle during shoots :p

Never saw these before

post-38918-0-1446069010-618_thumb.png post-38918-0-1446069010-69557_thumb.png

loveofcandice.tumblr.com

Oww, I dig that devil costume. That and the leopard print one must have been part of the 'Sexy Little Fantasies' line for Halloween that got cut?

I suppose the way Candice was acting in those RJ quotes was a joke. Hope she isn't too much of a hassle during shoots :p
Never saw these before

post-42054-0-1446069012-47815_thumb.png post-42054-0-1446069012-50291_thumb.png

loveofcandice.tumblr.com

Oww, I dig that devil costume. That and the leopard print one must have been part of the 'Sexy Little Fantasies' line for Halloween that got cut?

I think these will be part next seasons because i remember Russell James posting pics of a shoot he did recently with Candice for the Halloween line. But IDK for sure but she does look hot. Werk it. :laugh:

Never saw these before

post-17455-0-1446069014-02432_thumb.png post-17455-0-1446069014-03344_thumb.png

loveofcandice.tumblr.com

I think these will be part next seasons because i remember Russell James posting pics of a shoot he did recently with Candice for the Halloween line. But IDK for sure but she does look hot. Werk it. :laugh:

It is for a new line of costume/dress up fantasy for VS by Russell James, yes.