Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I know that's what i was thinking when all the pics started flooding in and also what are they wearing :huh:

haha xD the dresses are really horrible and adriana's and chanel's hair too :blink:

I know VS styling is horrible and i'm seeing that so far this year they have an obsession with sequin dresses (Valentine's day launch dresses) And chanel looks just bored overall.

I know that's what i was thinking when all the pics started flooding in and also what are they wearing :huh:

haha xD the dresses are really horrible and adriana's and chanel's hair too :blink:

I know VS styling is horrible and i'm seeing that so far this year they have an obsession with sequin dresses (Valentine's day launch dresses) And chanel looks just bored overall.

Yes you are right the styling is just horrible...look at these star trek costumes :D

Candice-Swanepoel-Erin-Heatherton-and-Chanel-Iman-at-INCREDIBLE-launch-by-Victorias-Secret.jpg

Yes you are right the styling is just horrible...look at these star trek costumes :D

Candice-Swanepoel-Erin-Heatherton-and-Chanel-Iman-at-INCREDIBLE-launch-by-Victorias-Secret.jpg

Do not remind me of that event lol. If they had to the technicolor outfits they could of done something like this maybe (minus the metallic skirts maybe)victoriasecretlaunchesn.th.jpg or this(minus alessandra's outfit) 98651118.th.jpg Out of all the VS events she did my fav was probably this look celebsdvbcandicessp101.th.jpg

TBH VS should just hire us and let us dress up the girls for the events we'd probably do a better job :laugh:

SO TRUE GUYS, THE DRESSES ARE SO WIERD, AND THE HAIR STYLES OF ADRIANA AND CHANEL ESPECIALLY CHANEL LOL) LOOKS UGLY , CANDICE'S PONY TAIL I THINK LOOKS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHES WAY TO SKINNY HERE :blink: HOPE SHE RETURNS WITH HER AMAZING BODY :) I KNOW SHE CAN DO IT , AND BTW ERIN LOOKS HER BEST IN THIS EVENT ESPECIALLY HER HAIR.

post-49177-0-1446068201-70908_thumb.jpg

post-49177-0-1446068201-73449_thumb.jpg

Do not remind me of that event lol. If they had to the technicolor outfits they could of done something like this maybe (minus the metallic skirts maybe)victoriasecretlaunchesn.th.jpg or this(minus alessandra's outfit) 98651118.th.jpg Out of all the VS events she did my fav was probably this look celebsdvbcandicessp101.th.jpg

These outfits are a lot better...since the middle of 2010 the outfits became uglier and uglier :ninja:

Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima & Candice Swanepoel pose at the "Incredible by Victoria's Secret" bra launch (march 1,

HQ

post-41759-0-1446068208-62018_thumb.jpg th_c23a5a121675833.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-41759-0-1446068208-93426_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3359168" alt="post-41759-0-1446068208-93426_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="64.97"> post-41759-0-1446068210-38548_thumb.jpgpost-41759-0-1446068210-40696_thumb.jpg