Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

14 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I think the whole leak/people not deleting the leak ruined that contract for her. It sucks because this could had been great for her and her children.

I'm out of the loop what happened with that exactly? Why was the leak so bad?

1 minute ago, Sensual said:

I'm out of the loop what happened with that exactly? Why was the leak so bad?

The Gerber campaign was leaked on Weibo and then got to instagram by the fan accs. Some guy involved in the project started sending dm to everyone asking them to delete the pictures because it could push the project back, some did it but most of the fans didn't. I guess everything just was pushed to the side over that. Hell, even Candice told a fan acc that was the guy said was true and they still didn't listen.

Just now, medicenevs said:

The Gerber campaign was leaked on Weibo and then got to instagram by the fan accs. Some guy involved in the project started sending dm to everyone asking them to delete the pictures because it could push the project back, some did it but most of the fans didn't. I guess everything just was pushed to the side over that. Hell, even Candice told a fan acc that was the guy said was true and they still didn't listen.

Wow that sucks

This is a longshot, I'm trying to find a photo from ~8 years ago.

Candice on set shooting underwear, wearing a pink thong. Some super older lady is adjusting her thong - it's just funny to see.

Anyone know where it is?