Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, bump said:

Does anyone know if and when she has more VS pictures coming out? I always loved her VSX pictures but I kinda feel like she's not gonna shoot for them much anymore. 

What gave it away? The fact the she barely shoot for them anymore?:rofl: I mean, her not shooting as much isn't a surprise, she has shoot for them once this year.

To answer your question: the pictures from her shoot for VS are yet to be released, what we saw were just behind the scenes. So. yes, expect more pictures.

16 hours ago, medicenevs said:

What gave it away? The fact the she barely shoot for them anymore?:rofl: I mean, her not shooting as much isn't a surprise, she has shoot for them once this year.

To answer your question: the pictures from her shoot for VS are yet to be released, what we saw were just behind the scenes. So. yes, expect more pictures.

lol yeah that was it. :biggrin:

and that's cool, I'm glad to hear there will be some pictures after all. I hope it's not just like 3 pictures. it seems like VS tends to take a lot of pictures, but not release a lot of pictures and I want to see more Candice!

10 minutes ago, bump said:

and that's cool, I'm glad to hear there will be some pictures after all. I hope it's not just like 3 pictures. it seems like VS tends to take a lot of pictures, but not release a lot of pictures and I want to see more Candice!

It will most likely be like three pictures tho, so don't expect to much, everything was easier back in the day when we had access to VS browser but they changed the game and now we can't get all the pictures from there.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

It will most likely be like three pictures tho, so don't expect to much, everything was easier back in the day when we had access to VS browser but they changed the game and now we can't get all the pictures from there.

oh wow I didn't know that! I still don't really have a good understanding of the VS browser, but I had no idea it's different now. well that sucks, I miss the days when BZ was flooeded with pictures and I always appreciated the members who would post them. aw.