Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I was accepted for a friend request for a fake "Candi" Swanepoel account on FB so I could see the pictures this fake account posted up and this person ripped off all of the childhood photos of Candice from the VS interview Candice did and posted it up saying how it was "me back in the day" as well as stole many of Candice's personal photos from her real FB account. When I pointed out that all these childhood pictures came from the video and this person immediately unfriended me and blocked me. So I went on my other FB account that I use for games and reported this fake account. Anyways, just wanted to give the link of the FAKE "Candi Swanepoel" account and ask if you have a facebook if you could also report this fake who has been impersonating Candice. Thanks so much!

Fake account:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001249820739

I'm loving all the videos and pictures of Candice btw. Thank you guys so much!

I was accepted for a friend request for a fake "Candi" Swanepoel account on FB so I could see the pictures this fake account posted up and this person ripped off all of the childhood photos of Candice from the VS interview Candice did and posted it up saying how it was "me back in the day" as well as stole many of Candice's personal photos from her real FB account. When I pointed out that all these childhood pictures came from the video and this person immediately unfriended me and blocked me. So I went on my other FB account that I use for games and reported this fake account. Anyways, just wanted to give the link of the FAKE "Candi Swanepoel" account and ask if you have a facebook if you could also report this fake who has been impersonating Candice. Thanks so much!

Fake account:

in fact this is/was her real personal account and she's shutting it down because she gets 200 messages per day

Fake account:

in fact this is/was her real personal account and she's shutting it down because she gets 200 messages per day

I very much doubt that account was for real. As mentioned, the so-called personal pictures from her childhood were just taken from that VS video, days after that video had been released. It just screams fake.

Fake account:

I very much doubt that account was for real. As mentioned, the so-called personal pictures from her childhood were just taken from that VS video, days after that video had been released. It just screams fake.

if you had followed better she uploaded other childhood pics a year ago.and i can assure you it is true because i know;)

but i understand that with all the fakes it becomes hard to distinguish the real from the fakes.

Bye

That FB is a fake. Candice's real FB is up and private. Her FB picture is an artsy picture of an eye lol, and a few days ago it was a shot from the show, of her back turned to the camera with the "fantasy" wings she wore (to replace the harp wings). I know this is 100% real Candice because a friend of mine works for VS and has alot of pictures from them in St. Bart's together, and Candice has commented on them. The real Candice is only friends with around 400 people, most of whom are from South Africa. You can't find her in search. She's VERY private about who she adds. As she should be. I have 9 friends in common with her and I tried adding her (moment of weakness) and it still says "Awaiting friend confirmation" after 6 months. So even though we have lots of friends in common, she won't accept because she doesn't personally know me. It's totally fair. Models need their privacy too.

I absolutely agree that that Candice FB just like many others on FB are fake. I have a few of the fake ones on my list, including the one that was posted here, and this one in particular? I found spectacularly funny the account disappeared right after it was stated that she would disappear! LOL! Candice deserves her privacy, as she does not seem to be a scandalous public figure, she actually comes off as a very reserved, timid, shy person. Therefore I do believe keeping her privacy for her is a must and I absolutely respect and admire her for that.